Gaming NSMB2 Coin Rush DLC?

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was intent on buying the new Coin Rush packs, but they've waited too long. I've already hit 1,000,000 coins and 5 Shiny Stars on my file, Plus it's likely we won't get to choose which levels we want to play out of the pack as Coin Rush is randomised. Plus, as it's only Coin Rush levels, I can't play them in the actual game.

Now I don't want to waste my money on levels that I won't get to specifically pick out, won't have any need for as I've already achieved the purpose of Coin Rush, and won't get to play it in the main game.

Reactions: 1 person

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was intent on buying the new Coin Rush packs, but they've waited too long. I've already hit 1,000,000 coins and 5 Shiny Stars on my file, Plus it's likely we won't get to choose which levels we want to play out of the pack as Coin Rush is randomised. Plus, as it's only Coin Rush levels, I can't play them in the actual game.

Now I don't want to waste my money on levels that I won't get to specifically pick out, won't have any need for as I've already achieved the purpose of Coin Rush, and won't get to play it in the main game.

Nintendo might blow you away and actually provide new worlds in the main game and give you options to play them in coin rush, that would be quite cool, even extending the game by modifying levels to make them harder like SML3D did would warrant a purchase from me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."