NSMB with wiikey2, strange errorS...

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by sam_cocha, Apr 1, 2010.

1. sam_cocha
    OP

sam_cocha Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2010
    United States
    Hello,
    I have a PAL Wii on firmware 4.1E with a Wiikey2 installed. I did want to play New Super Mario Bros so I installed the 1.3 update on my Wiikey2, everything went fine! I downloaded the .iso and burned it on a Verbatim DVD-R, i put it in my wii and it worked! I played for about two hours, and then, when I came to World 6 the wii gave me a "disc could not be read" when I tried to play stage 1... So I tried again and it worked just fine, but the next day i wanted to play stage 1 in world 6 it gave me the same error it did before, now I get the error 9 out of 10 times... (and I get it 1 out of 10 in other worlds...)
    So I thougt, maybe the .iso is corrupt, so i downloaded another .iso (this one was scrubbed, but i was told that shouldn't be a problem) but when I put this in it didn't even launch and told me to eject this disc...
    So I have the following problems:
    - One of the .iso sometimes gives me a "disc could not be read" error, but not always and not always on exactely the same spot in the game
    - The other .iso didn't even launch and gave an error and told me to eject my disc...
    How can I get the game to work properly on my Wii?
    Many Thanks!

2. terminal_illness

terminal_illness Dark Hadou Master

Aug 29, 2008
    Canada
    Canada! Mah Fukas!
    usb loader. or a patched iso.
    i have a wiikey2 aswell. but i use wiiflow to load games now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice