NSMB Mini-Games and EZ-V

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Hooya, Oct 26, 2007.

Oct 26, 2007

NSMB Mini-Games and EZ-V by Hooya at 8:32 PM (738 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Hooya
    OP

Member Hooya GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Does anyone know if there's a way to get the mini-games in new super mario bros to work on EZ-V? I'm using a trimmed rom (trimmed with the EZ5 hybrid tool) and using the 1.61 firmware. Gives me black screens when I try to go in the mini games. The compatibility list is down at the moment so I can't check to see if this is an across the board problem. I knew that it was a problem for many flash carts, but hadn't played the game on my EZ5. I seem to remember the games working on my EZ4 though.

2. vergessen

Newcomer vergessen Advanced Member

United States
    i am using a ez-v current 1.61 kernel and a eu version of nsmb and all the mini games. have you tried a different copy of the game?

3. Hooya
    OP

United States
    I got it working now that I got home. It's the same copy of the game, I just didn't trim it this time and it works fine. Must be something up with the Trimming using the EZ5 Hybrid tool. Trimming the newest Megaman game also broke that one, so it's probably trimming it breaks it.

4. HackNeyed

Newcomer HackNeyed Member

Australia
  5. Hooya
    OP

United States
    I never used it for setting hybrid, I only ever used it to trim the roms. For the few it breaks I can sacrifice a few MBs on my card. I just never bothered with another trimmer.