(NSFW WARNING) How did you guys do on the first day of NNN?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I.... actually failed NNN. I joked to my friends about it saying "it was a speedrun" and that "I used a warp zone glitch to skip to december 1st" but I'm not sure if they take me serious or not.
Given Ninety-Nine Nights does not have a warp zone then you had better hope your friends are not fond of games like devil may cry and bayonetta or dynasty warriors type games

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I.... actually failed NNN. I joked to my friends about it saying "it was a speedrun" and that "I used a warp zone glitch to skip to december 1st" but I'm not sure if they take me serious or not.
if you clip through the corner of gbatemp, it sends you to the final cutscene of the challenge, therefor bypassing the waiting portion of the challenge.

MaxiBash

Your Local Random Internet Geek
Trophies
Website
trashbandatcootofficial.cardd.co
XP
Country
Netherlands
if you clip through the corner of gbatemp, it sends you to the final cutscene of the challenge, therefor bypassing the waiting portion of the challenge.
Yeah, but I already failed, and I forgot to turn off hardcore mode, so I'll have to wait another whole year before I can respawn.

cough anyway, yeah, I did fail No Nut November, I guess I just completely forgot about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night