CruelestTattoo.jpg

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
If it was cm, then that would be one short girl...

Now she's just gonna be a lonely girl.

QUOTEWhile results vary across studies, the consensus is that the average human penis is approximately 12.7 - 15 cm (5 - 5.9 in) in length with a 95% confidence interval of (10.7 cm, 19.1 cm) (or, equivalently,(4.23 in, 7.53 in))[5][6][7]. The typical girth or circumference is approximately 12.3 cm (4.85 in) when fully erect. The average penis size is slightly larger than the median size (or, put another way, most penises are below average in size).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_size#St...s_on_penis_size (that is erect by the way)

I mean, what selfrespecting man would still have sex with her if he's not over 8 inches.

edit: Actually, now I think about it, it doesn't say you have to be 8 inches to have sex with her. It says you need 8 inches to enjoy it. I suppose she's kind of loose? I don't wanna know.
tongue.gif

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Girls like this are soooo stupid...90% bitch about wanting what she has tattooed on her leg...and when they get it they just cry they can't handle it.... Not to mentioned your pretty much doomed to get shitty head... And yes I believe the "average" penis size is increasing...possibly due to hormones in beef and chicken as I have met quite a few people in real life who are amongst the 12% margin.

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We had a boy in my school who came in and said "i measure my dick last night it was 3mm" we said "you might want to check that again" while pissing are selfs. so he comes back the next day and said "i measure it again and it was 6cm erect" lmfao

looks photoshopped to me...

The tattoo looks real, but the face looks too ugly to have it, so the face is most likely shopped on.

just use a paper bag it worked for uglybob
uglybobcu5.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Had two cheeseburgers and a coke to fuel me up.