RELEASE NSC_Builder. Nintendo Switch Cleaner and Builder. (Game+updates+dlc in a single xci)

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by JRoad, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Shiranui-san

Shiranui-san GBAtemp Regular

Nov 4, 2011
    Hi, just merged Dead Cells base game + update into one single NSP file and installed it with Goldleaf.
    Got the game icon on the Switch menu with another icon of a cloud over it which says I need to have the game installed and redirects to the eshop instead of launching the game.
    Any help here?

2. JRoad
    OP

JRoad GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 18, 2018
    Spain
    Goldleaf doesn't support multinsps, you need to use trinfoil.io or rommenu, those 2 are the only installers that support them as far as I know.
    In this case what happened is probably that goldleaf installed the update but not the base game since as old Addubz's tinfoil it will only install one of the contents

Last edited by JRoad, May 16, 2019
  3. yakuma

yakuma Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2007
    Indonesia
    Ho try to merge game. Update and dlc
    But some game itu cannot merge.
    Like sniper 2. Or dragoball figter z last ldc cannot merge.
    Sword of ditto cannot merge to.

4. JRoad
    OP

May 18, 2018
    Spain
    Pretty sure is because you don't have the master_key_07 in your keys.txt

5. Shiranui-san

Shiranui-san GBAtemp Regular

Nov 4, 2011
    Ok, didn't know that. I'll try with tinfoil later.
    Thanks.

6. JRoad
    OP

May 18, 2018
    Spain
    Yep, for tinfoil you also have 2 choices, the one with tickets will pass it's signature check, the other one will need for you to activate `unsigned code` installation.

7. sergux

sergux Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2018
    Afghanistan
    Im trying to convert sniper elite nsp to xci and nscb shows this

__ _ __ __
    ____ _____ ____ / /_ __ __(_) /___/ /__ _____
    / __ \/ ___/ ___/ / __ \/ / / / / / __ / _ \/ ___/
    / / / (__ ) /__ / /_/ / /_/ / / / /_/ / __/ /
    /_/ /_/____/\___/____/_.___/\__,_/_/_/\__,_/\___/_/
    /_____/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----
    NINTENDO SWITCH CLEANER AND BUILDER
    (THE XCI MULTI CONTENT BUILDER AND MORE)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----
    ============================= BY JULESONTHEROAD ========================
    =====
    -----
    " POWERED BY SQUIRREL
    "
    " BASED IN THE WORK OF BLAWAR AND LUCA FRAGA
    "
    VERSION 0.85 (NEW)
    -----
    Program's github: https://github.com/julesontheroad/NSC_BUILDER
    Blawar's github: https://github.com/blawar
    Blawar's tinfoil: https://github.com/digableinc/tinfoil
    Luca Fraga's github: https://github.com/LucaFraga
    -----
    ,;:;;,
    ;;;;;
    .=', ;:;;:,
    /_', "=. ';:;:;
    @=:__, \,;:;:'
    _(\.= ;:;;'
    `"_( _/="`
    `"'
    Processing: E:\NSCB\x86\sniper_elite_v2_remastered [v0].nsp
    0B [00:00, ?B/s]Exception: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()
    Processing: E:\NSCB\x86\sniper_elite_v2_remastered [v0].nsp
    Exception: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()
    DONE

/@
    \ \
    ___\ \
    (__O) \
    (____@) \
    (____@) \
    (__o)_ \
    \ \

HOPE YOU HAVE A FUN TIME

Input "0" to go to the mode selection
    Input "1" to exit the program

Enter your choice:

8. JRoad
    OP

May 18, 2018
    Spain
    You need to fill all the keys from the keys_template and then rename to keys.txt

9. sergux

sergux Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2018
    Afghanistan
    he usado lockpick y he puesto en la carpeta ztools el prodkeys renombrandolo a keys.txt, eso no es suficiente?

10. JRoad
    OP

May 18, 2018
    Spain
    No, el formato que da lockpick a veces da problemas porque no separa en líneas, o al menos he visto gente con ese problema. Además necesitas lockpick rcm y estar en una versión mayor de 7.0 para poder extraer la master_key_07.
    De todos modos para soporte en español mejor el post de elotrolado

sergux likes this.
  11. sergux

sergux Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2018
    Afghanistan
    after hours i couldnt extract my keys correctly, i dont know why but lockpick rcm didnt work. Im lost dealing with the keys but at least i get them through internet on 7.0 anyway i would have my actual version 8.0.1 keys (if this exist or they are the same?)

Last edited by sergux, May 17, 2019
  12. JRoad
    OP

May 18, 2018
    Spain
    8.0 doesn't have a masterkey, last one is master_key_07. Either way the keys NSCB needs are common keys between consoles, there are specific ones but it doesn't need those.

sergux likes this.
  13. yakuma

yakuma Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2007
    Indonesia
    hi it can merge now but with sniper get erro when open.
    and on DBZ fighter goku dlc cannot open.
    this i set worng setting?

14. baggerseesv

baggerseesv Newbie

Newcomer
    May 17, 2019
    Poland
    Hey,

I got an Problem with 2 specific Games. Tried to search for an answer but was not succesful at all.
    I try to merge Ultimate street fighter 2 the final challengers NSP with the newes Update NSP but the Switch wont detect the XCI.
    The same happens with Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection and its Update. Never had this problems before. Even Mortal Kombat 11
    and all others Games i tried before are working Perfect. I use SX OS v2.7.1 and the newes Firmware 8.0.1 on Emunand.
    If u put the NSP files on my harddrive they are even detected by SX OS. But as soon as I merge them the XCI is not detected at all.
    I got the master key 7 too

Thanks for your help

15. PsyKos

PsyKos Member

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2007
    France
    France
    Thanks for this great application. It was simple to use et very useful. But, in the last version, where is "update mode" like older ? Thank you again.

16. JRoad
    OP

May 18, 2018
    Spain
    In legacy. It was moved since it's not needed anymore. Now you can use directly the new multi-mode.
    I have to update the readme with the new instructions.
    Basically the new mode detect the more updated content between files and only adds that content to the file you create. Compares ID's and version numbers.
    You'll also see quickly is doing the job properly since the version is take to rename the file, it will also add number of Games+number of Updates+number of DLCs.

17. Matchitza

Matchitza Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 27, 2017
    Indonesia
    I tried converting a Taiko CXCI (w/ update, and it's enormous 44 DLC) to NSP, it worked, but when installed onto my switch will give the "DLC unplayable" error. Is there a way I can fix this? This program is so helpful, honestly!

A lot of the songs appeared in the game despite these errors, but I want to fix it because among the songs that didn't appear are songs I personally like.

Last edited by Matchitza, May 17, 2019
  18. JRoad
    OP

May 18, 2018
    Spain
    The error is given when using modified dlcs from 6.0 onwards. Now that I have more or less implemented file verifications a titlerights restoration mode will come too, restoring titlerights to those dlcs should stop the message.
    About the dlcs they should work regardless of the message.
    I wonder if it's just that some dlcs didn't install. Use the multicontent splitter, to separate the dlcs and try to install the ones missing.

Last edited by JRoad, May 17, 2019
    Matchitza likes this.
  19. PsyKos

PsyKos Member

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2007
    France
    France
    In legacy. It was moved since it's not needed anymore. Now you can use directly the new multi-mode.
    I have to update the readme with the new instructions.
    Basically the new mode detect the more updated content between files and only adds that content to the file you create. Compares ID's and version numbers.
    You'll also see quickly is doing the job properly since the version is take to rename the file, it will also add number of Games+number of Updates+number of DLCs.

It's all good !!! :) Works like a charm ! Many thanks for that :)

20. ChurrosBacon

ChurrosBacon Newbie

Newcomer
    May 13, 2019
    Brazil
    AHHHHH NOW I UNDERSTOOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THANKS I WILL try put the missing key where ir beleongs. But anyways, another solution would be extracting a key from a newer firmware version?
    Thanks agains for NSCB, it works like a someone wanting a nice promotion in his job! :)