NSB Super Mario game in "The Hottie & The Nottie"

Gifted1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I believe that I have played every Mario game that has come out. I was watching "The Hottie & The Nottie" (don't ask why. It was a terrible movie) and 21 minutes into it, the guy was on the couch and he was playing a Mario game that I have never seen before. He was playing it on the Gamecube (I can tell by the controler) and on the screen it looked like a platformer Mario game. It was 3d'ish (Like New Super Mario Bros) but it was playing the music from the 1st Super mario bros game. If anyone seen this movie and know what game this is, please tell me. I tried searching google for any info on it but culdnt find anything. I'll try to make a screen cap tomorrow if nobody knows what I'm talking about. Thanks!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was probably the sections in Mario Sunshine where he didn't use his FLUDD pack.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gifted1 said:
I can tell by the controler
No you can't. They make a video of the game they want on screen, then they choose a controller that they think looks good to put in the actors' hands. The two don't necessarily have anything to do with each other.

Gifted1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, nevermind. As I was going to do the screen cap, I realized that that game was SSBB. He was playing the SSE part of the game. I guess i should have payed attention to the iconat the bottom of the screen lol. He must have been playing a demo or something because they filmed this in 2007 and I know SSBB wasnt out until this year. Or they did what Destructobot said and just made a video of the previews of the game and used that. So sorry guys, false alarm lol.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gifted1 said:
Ok, nevermind. As I was going to do the screen cap, I realized that that game was SSBB. He was playing the SSE part of the game. I guess i should have payed attention to the iconat the bottom of the screen lol. He must have been playing a demo or something because they filmed this in 2007 and I know SSBB wasnt out until this year. Or they did what Destructobot said and just made a video of the previews of the game and used that. So sorry guys, false alarm lol.
Or he could just be playing the GC game Melee.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)