Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
NS-USBloader v0.5 is out!

Nothing really significant happened, but there are few more languages added: Italian, Portuguese, Korean.
BTW, if you're from Korea, let me know if you're able to see this app translated. Because I'm not sure.
Vtf2i2e.jpg
Anyway, if it's lame then since now you could change language from settings window.
As for the UI.. it's improved a bit.

Diolo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi! Im havig issues with version 0.5. I used 0.4 and still use with no problems. But I cant open 0.5, it simply won't launch. I have win 10, java updated and all the drivers, and I downloaded it multiple times with no succes. I only managed to load one time, the first time I downloaded it. Then, when I moved the jar file to the folder where I have all the switch stuff wont waunch again,even donwloading again... but 0.4 yes. Any help? Thanks!

developer_su

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hi! Im havig issues with version 0.5. I used 0.4 and still use with no problems. But I cant open 0.5, it simply won't launch. I have win 10, java updated and all the drivers, and I downloaded it multiple times with no succes. I only managed to load one time, the first time I downloaded it. Then, when I moved the jar file to the folder where I have all the switch stuff wont waunch again,even donwloading again... but 0.4 yes. Any help? Thanks!

Could you please execute it from windows terminal (java -jar C:\path\to\folder\NS-USBloader-0.5.jar) and copy-paster output here?

Diolo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Could you please execute it from windows terminal (java -jar C:\path\to\folder\NS-USBloader-0.5.jar) and copy-paster output here?

I usually have all the switch programs inside a folder in the desktop. I moved jar file to c: and launched via cmd like you said and works. Also launching it the normal way works if its on c:, but not on the desktop

C:\Users\diego\Desktop\xxxxxxxx\Pasar juegos>java -jar NS-USBloader-0.5.jar
Exception in Application start method
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception in Application start method
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.launchApplication1(LauncherImpl.java:917)
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication$159(LauncherImpl.java:182)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: javafx.fxml.LoadException:
file:/C:/Users/diego/Desktop/xxxxxxxx/Pasar%20juegos/NS-USBloader-0.5.jar!/SettingsTab.fxml
file:/C:/Users/diego/Desktop/xxxxxxxx/Pasar%20juegos/NS-USBloader-0.5.jar!/NSLMain.fxml:31

at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.constructLoadException(FXMLLoader.java:2601)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2579)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2441)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.access$2700(FXMLLoader.java:103)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$IncludeElement.constructValue(FXMLLoader.java:1143)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$ValueElement.processStartElement(FXMLLoader.java:746)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.processStartElement(FXMLLoader.java:2707)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2527)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2441)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2409)
at nsusbloader.NSLMain.start(NSLMain.java:25)
at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication1$166(LauncherImpl.java:863)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runAndWait$179(PlatformImpl.java:326)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$177(PlatformImpl.java:295)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$178(PlatformImpl.java:294)
at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$152(WinApplication.java:177)
... 1 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at nsusbloader.Controllers.SettingsController.initialize(SettingsController.java:216)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2548)
... 18 more

It gives me this error. Sorry, Ii cant save the full log, I don´t know how to. I put > log.txt in cmd but it saves 0 bytes.

if I put the 0.5 .jar file in C: root it launches, but not in the desktop folder... its strange but thats the problem

Reactions: developer_su

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
amazing app. I just wish there was a reliable switch app that could keep up. the original tinfoil is old and ugly and forces to manually select every NSP :(
so there still is no real batch install feature.

developer_su

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Last edited by developer_su,

developer_su

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
amazing app. I just wish there was a reliable switch app that could keep up. the original tinfoil is old and ugly and forces to manually select every NSP :(
so there still is no real batch install feature.

I hope one day DBI developers will publish their product to open-source. It looks like the app you're asking for.

Bravestarr

Trophies
Website
marc.tv
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe this has been asked before: I am on a mac and I can upload NSP files to my switch with goldleaf fine. I can select multiple NSP files, too. But how can I batch upload many nsp files at once? Is this a setting in goldleaf that it accepts more files or is this impossible at the moment?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe this has been asked before: I am on a mac and I can upload NSP files to my switch with goldleaf fine. I can select multiple NSP files, too. But how can I batch upload many nsp files at once? Is this a setting in goldleaf that it accepts more files or is this impossible at the moment?
I don't think goldleaf does it.

URBANsUNITED

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi!
I am on macOS 10.15 public beta 4(?)
And I am not able to select any NSP file by pressing the "Select .NSP files". There is no window poping up.
I'll get this message by starting the app using the terminal and pressing the button:
java -jar /Volumes/osX_DaTa/-\=Benutzer\=-/andi/Downloads/ns-usbloader-0.5.2.jar

2019-08-05 20:40:05.289 java[4030:175967] +[NSXPCSharedListener endpointForReply:withListenerName:]: an error occurred while attempting to obtain endpoint for listener 'com.apple.view-bridge': Connection interrupted

Any fix possible please?

Thanks
URBANsUNITED

developer_su

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hi!
I am on macOS 10.15 public beta 4(?)
And I am not able to select any NSP file by pressing the "Select .NSP files". There is no window poping up.
I'll get this message by starting the app using the terminal and pressing the button:
java -jar /Volumes/osX_DaTa/-\=Benutzer\=-/andi/Downloads/ns-usbloader-0.5.2.jar

2019-08-05 20:40:05.289 java[4030:175967] +[NSXPCSharedListener endpointForReply:withListenerName:]: an error occurred while attempting to obtain endpoint for listener 'com.apple.view-bridge': Connection interrupted

Any fix possible please?

Thanks
URBANsUNITED

Oh man.. it's not even a release of the macOS. Just.. just drag-n-drop NSP files or folder(s) with NSP files to table (on logo).

UPD: Ok, you asked for fix. It's not a priority since it's not a 'new macOS' (actually just because I don't have apple devices) but I'll try to fix it someday. Then I'll need you to test this..

URBANsUNITED

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh man.. it's not even a release of the macOS. Just.. just drag-n-drop NSP files or folder(s) with NSP files to table (on logo).

Tried that and it works. Strange... tried it before and there it didn't work. Confused!

UPD: Ok, you asked for fix. It's not a priority since it's not a 'new macOS' (actually just because I don't have apple devices) but I'll try to fix it someday. Then I'll need you to test this..

Thanks for taking care. I know that were are in beta stage, but why not report issues to make the product better? If you'll need me to test, please let me know ;)

Thanks for your very good piece of software!!!!!

Cheers

URBANsUNITED

developer_su

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
NS-USBloader v0.6

Changelog:
  • GoldLeaf v0.6.1 support
  • Bugfix for #24
  • Logs for GL scenario is limited to warnings and failures since showing everything that happens is resource-consuming.
  • Spanish translation updated by Kuziel Alejandro. Thanks!
Release notes:
  • Progress bar for GoldLeaf indicates only execution of the process, but not transfer progress.
  • WriteFile command (when user transferring data from NS to PC) supports only files which size is less then 8Mb. This limitation probably will be removed after next release of GoldLeaf.
  • GoldLeaf process interruption (by clicking 'Stop' button) works now. In most scenarios. It takes 5 second usually. This thing would be improved in future to finally fix the old issue of non interruptable process (even for TinFoil).
  • Not tested on macOS.
Usage notes:
For using with new GL:
  • On Linux (if you didn't do it yet) set UDEV rules for your user. See README for details.
  • Add NSP files to application (optional)
  • Open GoldLeaf
  • Click 'Send files to NS' on this application.
  • Click 'Explore content' -> 'Remote PC (via USB)'
  • Two drives available. HOME:/ is pointing to your user's home directory (C:\Users\username, /home/username, /Users/username). VIRT:/ is what you added to app (this drive has limited commands support).
  • In 'Settings' tab you may see new option 'Show only *.nsp in GoldLeaf'. Enable it only in case you're going to install NSP files and nothing more. It means that other GL features such as renaming/copying/deleting files may not be working properly.
Thanks to XorTroll, friedkeenan for answering questions about new GL architecture and saving my time.

Reactions: eks20

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over