Hacking NS-Atmosphere won't install. Tried manual approach.

Artdigy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help. I have followed the tutorial to get my NS-Atmosphere payload injector to work. My computer is set up to have had driver signature enforcement to permanently be disabled. I have installed the programmer, plugged in my dongle, and turned it on and clicked the reset button twice, but nothing happens, no matter how fast or slow I press on it. I have made sure signature enforcement was disabled by even following the startup settings, even though I don't need it. No device appears under "other devices" or "ports" and I'm at a loss on what to do here at all. The connection to the dongle from USB seems fine, as it charged until it was green, but now it only has the charger LED light up if the cable is bent in a certain way. I am positive the cable has no kinks or internal frays, I've never used it before, nor has it been cut or bent funny. But those points are kind of irrelevant.

Point is, I followed all available tutorials and I can't even get it to show up. What should I do? I am running windows 10, ofc.

Artdigy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try going in to device manager then disabling COM1 then try to load the programming software.
Unfortunately I can't seem to find anything labeled COM1. It doesn't seem to want to install a driver under any circumstance, even if I follow the instructions properly. Because there's nothing under other devices, I can't do a manual update to fix it either.

Artdigy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It turns out there was an issue with the micro USB cable. I replaced it with another and I'm getting a pink light. Thank you for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: