Homebrew RELEASE Nro2Nsp Retroarch Rom/Nro Forwarders!

SodaSoba

‿︵‿︵‿︵ヽ(°□° )ノ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Looks like I'm not going to attempt this any further, I tried to make another forwarder last night after deleting retroarch and Reinstalling it on my sdmc, now my switch will not load any forwarders tinfoil crashes, DBI crashes, ftpd crashes basically it's borked my install, not sure what it exactly is but I assume there is an issue with a forwarder causing all my others to crash Atmos.

My guess at a fix is Reinstalling Atmos and trying to delete the forwarders and associated tickets.

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With today's AMS 0.19.0 update (still on 11.0.1), I am unfortunately starting to have issues with forwarders created through this program. Don't really use any other forwarders, so I have no way to test if it's an issue with this program.

mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
With today's AMS 0.19.0 update (still on 11.0.1), I am unfortunately starting to have issues with forwarders created through this program. Don't really use any other forwarders, so I have no way to test if it's an issue with this program.
Did you install latest sigpatches for AMS 0.19.0?

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm this problem.

Seeing that there are people no longer interested in working on this, guess it's safe to say that AMS 0.18.1 is the end of the line for Retroarch Forwarders working. Don't see anyone really updating this seeing title override is the recommended/supported method for Retroarch anyway.

TheNintendoEnthusiast

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm I am having issues as well. I don't think the forwarders themselves are the only issues here because when I go into Homebrew Channel on applet mode I can't load some homebrew without crashing. We just have to wait/hope the devs update their homebrew to support FW 12

mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
because when I go into Homebrew Channel on applet mode I can't load some homebrew without crashing.
Many homebrew doesn't work without title mode. Is there any hbs that crashes in that title way?

So there's a new type of IPC interactions in a new OFW 12.0.0, and I guess we just need a proper support exactly from the nro2nsp software, nor AMS or OFW.

Last edited by mathew77,

TheNintendoEnthusiast

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many homebrew doesn't work without title mode. Is there any hbs that crashes in that title way?

So there's a new type of IPC interactions in a new OFW 12.0.0, and I guess we just need a proper support exactly from the nro2nsp software, nor AMS or OFW.

All of the forwarders I have installed give errors.

When I loaded Homebrew Channel with Full RAM Access, instead of crashing the switch I got the the same error when trying to load a forwarder. We just have to wait for the devs to update their apps for FW12.

I didn't even purposely update, I blame my uncanny ability to mash 'A' while trying to load games lol.

Reactions: mathew77

lieder1987

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally gave up on Retroarch on my switch and installed everything on my phone. The CPU is better and so is the screen (which isnt much smaller). Ill just use my xbox controller when I am using it, which I always have with me.

SodaSoba

‿︵‿︵‿︵ヽ(°□° )ノ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It looks to be a massive change for the entire homebrew scene,many many HB'S need recompiling to work with 19.0 which sucks

It's typical I finally managed to get my forwarders working just when a massive change happens.

I'm holding back on upgrading due to some of the homebrew I use (mitm stuff) that will need redoing :(

Reactions: Sookie69 and SL4Y3R

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why update guy's
Its common knowledge that HB is always behind atmosphere and some hb never gets updated
i total understand if you bought it on a higher fw
I'm still on 10.2.0 and everything works fine

Reactions: SL4Y3R

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.