Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Lol. I know this might sound terrible to some people but it's comforting to know I'm not the only one in that boat
tongue.gif

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Mine still in pre-order but the order number got nothing to do with being shipped quicker mine is 1185 but I ordered mine 9th April so I dont think just cause your order is in the 000 means its going to you quicker. I will keep in touch to see if mine goes into complete order. Maybe usa gets there quicker and uk last or something to do with time difference?

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
reece71079 said:
Mine still in pre-order but the order number got nothing to do with being shipped quicker mine is 1185 but I ordered mine 9th April so I dont think just cause your order is in the 000 means its going to you quicker. I will keep in touch to see if mine goes into complete order. Maybe usa gets there quicker and uk last or something to do with time difference?
Why would it be different? I mean, that'd be unfair for the first 100 to order it.
unsure.gif

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. it sucks I might not be getting the early ship but at least I got the sale price. I'm kinda pissed but there is still a possablity that it'll be confirmed and shipped in the next hours so I don't want to complain yet. I think we should be more patient.
tongue.gif

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Patience is a virtue that few have anymore. Its hard when you really want something. It will be worth the wait though.

future2014

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My number is #1549, ordered on April 15th, and I haven't got an email about it yet. So I guess it will be awhile until I get my DSTWO
frown.gif

nycsam786

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait to get my card, I have to wait like the others as I am order #515. I hope to hear rave reviews about it from other consumers. I hope it does not disappoint the public.

RedBaron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Who will be first to get there card in there hot little hand? I wish it was me but I have not even ordered it yet, no money, must sell something so I can order it.
wink2.gif

data0002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mine is order 365 and sill marked as preorder so i am happy to wait untill next Tusday as i have waited this long for it so far

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse