Now that DS-X is dead...

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by selamat.tingal, Mar 14, 2008.

Mar 14, 2008
  1. selamat.tingal
    OP

Newcomer selamat.tingal Member

United States
    Two questions arise. What will the team be doing next? Under what name will it come out? Heads up!... people, we don't want to be deceived again.

2. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    Hell, we don't know what will happen. They might not even come back, which I hope. But if they do come back, they'll probably be under a new name. Luckily for me, I just got my Supercard today, so I don't need to worry.

3. MrSpud

Member MrSpud GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Just received my cyclods yesterday, f@#k Ds-x, stay dead, we won't miss you.

4. amemoryoncelost

Member amemoryoncelost GBAtemp Regular

United States
    got my cyclo about three days ago, life is so much easier now.
    I just saw the other guys post, I guess the cyclo forums are down, as well as ndsroms or whatever he listed. Maybe it has something to do with a crackdown by nintendo and nothing to do with the shitty team themselves

5. dreadyz

Member dreadyz GBAtemp Regular

France
    Who's to say that the DS-X team hadn't already moved on and is the team behind one of the several other slot one solutions available now.
    I just noticed that the site is back up........

6. selamat.tingal
    OP

Newcomer selamat.tingal Member

United States
    I am tot-all-y flabb-erg-ast-ed, both sites are back on!

7. the newgod

Newcomer the newgod Member

United Kingdom
    well I had a feeling this wasnt the end of team DSX, and as per usual no explanation as to what happened they just poped back up. God I love those crazy guys! [​IMG]

8. amemoryoncelost

United States
    you love them? PSH!

9. the newgod

Newcomer the newgod Member

United Kingdom
    Oh come on man, you must see how comical this situation is now, every week there is a new DSX drama to look forward to, the "leaked" firmware, rabid1 hurting his back, the random re-emergence of guru, the random disspearance of the game07, boards going down and coming back up. It all kind of justifies the overinflated price I paid for my cart, other flashcard companies just get on with the business of improving their product and keeping it competative! [​IMG]

10. MrSpud

Member MrSpud GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    The forum over there is priceless, I really like the "weekly updates", it's just so, so sad!
    "Yeah I just talk to the guys and they say that the firmware will be released soon", how many different ways can you say that?
    "I don't know why it hasn't been released yet", maybe because they don't plan to release it but they want us to think that they will? It's been that way for 9 months now, some bugfix it must be.

I was hoping they would stay dead, less people would be tempted to buy their product, in other words, getting screwed.
    "My back hurt, I can't type!" yet he doesn't have a problem finding the delete key [​IMG]
    I can't wait to see what the next excuse will be, the dog ate my firmware!?

11. amemoryoncelost

United States
    I was really hoping it was sarcasm...which I see it was
    I'm not sure how anyone deals with the cart anymore. I guess 1.1.3 fixed many of the issues, but after playing with my cyclo, damn, been missing out...

12. stefer

Member stefer GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I'm glad i got a EZ-V to play with. My DS-X is collecting dust, on a shelf, in front of me. I'm not gonna get rid of that little bugger, who wants to pay a decent price for that anyway?? [​IMG]
    With the quality, bugs, lack of support, it should sell 20$ brand new... not 120$...

Oh yay FPGA and flashing lights...
    I can get f$/(*&?*(/$ flashing lights for less than 20$. Heck, i'll stand up, walk to the light switch, and flip it on and off a few times... once the excitement is gone i'll go grab my DS and my EZ-V.

13. jesterscourt

Member jesterscourt Not Brad.

United States

LOL at the flipping the switch comment. Did anyone else think of Homestar Runner and light switch raves?

14. NeSchn

Member NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

United States
    The Cheat!!!

15. superrob

Member superrob H4X H4X H4X!

Denmark
    Well i dont think they will come up ever again under the same name becurse everyone hates them.