Hacking Now that DS-X is dead...

selamat.tingal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two questions arise. What will the team be doing next? Under what name will it come out? Heads up!... people, we don't want to be deceived again.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hell, we don't know what will happen. They might not even come back, which I hope. But if they do come back, they'll probably be under a new name. Luckily for me, I just got my Supercard today, so I don't need to worry.

amemoryoncelost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
got my cyclo about three days ago, life is so much easier now.
I just saw the other guys post, I guess the cyclo forums are down, as well as ndsroms or whatever he listed. Maybe it has something to do with a crackdown by nintendo and nothing to do with the shitty team themselves

dreadyz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Who's to say that the DS-X team hadn't already moved on and is the team behind one of the several other slot one solutions available now.
I just noticed that the site is back up........

the newgod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well I had a feeling this wasnt the end of team DSX, and as per usual no explanation as to what happened they just poped back up. God I love those crazy guys!
biggrin.gif

the newgod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
amemoryoncelost said:
you love them? PSH!

Oh come on man, you must see how comical this situation is now, every week there is a new DSX drama to look forward to, the "leaked" firmware, rabid1 hurting his back, the random re-emergence of guru, the random disspearance of the game07, boards going down and coming back up. It all kind of justifies the overinflated price I paid for my cart, other flashcard companies just get on with the business of improving their product and keeping it competative!
tongue.gif

MrSpud

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The forum over there is priceless, I really like the "weekly updates", it's just so, so sad!
"Yeah I just talk to the guys and they say that the firmware will be released soon", how many different ways can you say that?
"I don't know why it hasn't been released yet", maybe because they don't plan to release it but they want us to think that they will? It's been that way for 9 months now, some bugfix it must be.

I was hoping they would stay dead, less people would be tempted to buy their product, in other words, getting screwed.
"My back hurt, I can't type!" yet he doesn't have a problem finding the delete key
frown.gif

I can't wait to see what the next excuse will be, the dog ate my firmware!?

amemoryoncelost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was really hoping it was sarcasm...which I see it was
I'm not sure how anyone deals with the cart anymore. I guess 1.1.3 fixed many of the issues, but after playing with my cyclo, damn, been missing out...

stefer

Trophies
Website
stefer.weebly.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm glad i got a EZ-V to play with. My DS-X is collecting dust, on a shelf, in front of me. I'm not gonna get rid of that little bugger, who wants to pay a decent price for that anyway??
hate2.gif

With the quality, bugs, lack of support, it should sell 20$ brand new... not 120$...

Oh yay FPGA and flashing lights...
I can get f$/(*&?*(/$ flashing lights for less than 20$. Heck, i'll stand up, walk to the light switch, and flip it on and off a few times... once the excitement is gone i'll go grab my DS and my EZ-V.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stefer said:
I'm glad i got a EZ-V to play with. My DS-X is collecting dust, on a shelf, in front of me. I'm not gonna get rid of that little bugger, who wants to pay a decent price for that anyway??
hate2.gif

With the quality, bugs, lack of support, it should sell 20$ brand new... not 120$...

I can get f$/(*&?*(/$ flashing lights for less than 20$. Heck, i'll stand up, walk to the light switch, and flip it on and off a few times... once the excitement is gone i'll go grab my DS and my EZ-V.

LOL at the flipping the switch comment. Did anyone else think of Homestar Runner and light switch raves?

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
stefer said:
hate2.gif

LOL at the flipping the switch comment. Did anyone else think of Homestar Runner and light switch raves?
The Cheat!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    what is nps?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like the world's cheapest pc build can play gtaV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In modern standards
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because your pc has a hamster innit
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy +2