Now that Demonoid is down..

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Pirate Bay is number one tracker (according to stats) problem is that it isn't as good as demonoid. You still get fake files and media defender traps and also theres a lot of hit and runs.

Best thing to do is try and get onto a secret private one, some you can get on by just registering but most of them have closed membership 95% of the the time.
frown.gif
Only other way is to try and get an invite by being a crawling bum licker. I would invite you but all these 360 games I got lately has killed my ratio slightly so I can't
frown.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
no probs, i am with black cats for games so there is no problem in that department. it's just that i relied on demonoid for high quality mp3's mininova which was the public tracker i was using before always had low quality junk and fake files and i was fed up of it, now that demonoid is gone i guess i will have have to search around for a better music site.

DarkMatt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FileMP3 is the place to go for high quality MP3's, I believe their registration is open too
happy.gif

EDIT - Forgot they are only new releases
tongue.gif
Still, if it's new stuff you're after, they're great.

shootme

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
well, private trackers is the best way, but it's hard to get into them.
But i'm a power user at a site called torrentleech (one of the best) and I have 2 invites. only thing is, I dont give them to just anyone. I am willing to giva away the 2 invites to some people on the forum here, but they'll have to give me 2 things in return. A reason why they want to be invited and a promise that they will SEED! if you dont know what seeding is, dont even bother trying to get a invite from me.
send me a PM with the above and your email and I will see what i can do.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FileMP3 is the place to go for high quality MP3's, I believe their registration is open too
happy.gif
I use to use them but they never had what I wanted, but it would be good for jalaneme as they tell you what the bitrate is on files.

Also btjunkie has comments on files so thats helpful too but theres way to many hot and runners there.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
happy.gif

tongue.gif

do you receive spam? if you give them your email address?

QUOTEwell, private trackers is the best way, but it's hard to get into them.
But i'm a power user at a site called torrentleech (one of the best) and I have 2 invites. only thing is, I dont give them to just anyone. I am willing to giva away the 2 invites to some people on the forum here, but they'll have to give me 2 things in return. A reason why they want to be invited and a promise that they will SEED! if you dont know what seeding is, dont even bother trying to get a invite from me.

i'm signed up with blackcats, they are the most strictest when it comes to seeding so i won't mess around, does this private tracker have a big enough music section? and what is your ratio? how many hit and runs do you have, because if i get a invite off you i'm guess you will want a invite of me and i won't give to anyone either, not that i can at the moment because blackcats have disabled it, nothing i can do about that.

shootme

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
happy.gif

tongue.gif

do you receive spam? if you give them your email address?

QUOTE said:
well, private trackers is the best way, but it's hard to get into them.

i'm signed up with blackcats, they are the most strictest when it comes to seeding so i won't mess around, does this private tracker have a big enough music section? and what is your ratio? how many hit and runs do you have, because if i get a invite off you i'm guess you will want a invite of me and i won't give to anyone either, not that i can at the moment because blackcats have disabled it, nothing i can do about that.

Well, they have everything that is new, I dont know about older stuff. Almost everthing is high quality
my ratio is 1.98 (kept it for around 2 for about 1 and a half year.) no hit and runs. and I dont need a invite from you because i'm allready a member at blackcats.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021