Hacking Now that Atmosphere has released for 12.0, have a few questions about updating.

Johnmariozelda99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good morning. I have two questions about upgrading to 12.0. First, do I need a new version of Hekate, or will the one I've been using still work? I prefer to update atmosphere by just rebuilding my emumcc and updating the atmosphere files on the SD card.

Second, will the apps, like awoo installer, gold leaf, and nxdumper still work on 12.0, or will I need to wait for updates on them as well. Thanks for any help you can give

Jerriel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Good morning. I have two questions about upgrading to 12.0. First, do I need a new version of Hekate, or will the one I've been using still work? I prefer to update atmosphere by just rebuilding my emumcc and updating the atmosphere files on the SD card.

Second, will the apps, like awoo installer, gold leaf, and nxdumper still work on 12.0, or will I need to wait for updates on them as well. Thanks for any help you can give
homebrew apps will work, hhekate still needs to be uodated, and you still ned to wait for sigpatches for games to work

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Reactions: Johnmariozelda99

Johnmariozelda99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, Hekate support for 12.0 was just released and sigpatches have been released for 12.0 as well so I should be good to upgrade

Edit: Actually people seem to be having issues with the sigpatches so I guess I'm still waiting

Last edited by Johnmariozelda99,

korrisp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Kawaii-Tora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Still no luck, Just a black screen and no ams running.
johnsmith@ubuntu:/opt/fusee-launcher$ sudo ./fusee-launcher.py fusee-primary.bin

Important note: on desktop Linux systems, we currently require an XHCI host controller.
A good way to ensure you're likely using an XHCI backend is to plug your
device into a blue 'USB 3' port.

Identified a Linux system; setting up the appropriate backend.
Found a Tegra with Device ID: b'\x80\x84\x06\x19\x00\x00\x00\x10\x01S,d\x01\x10\x10b'

Setting ourselves up to smash the stack...
Uploading payload...
Smashing the stack...
The USB device stopped responding-- sure smells like we've smashed its stack. :)
Launch complete!

Any Ideas?
Got the 0.19.0 zip and fusee-primary from github.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs