I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
You know, how 'Temp has those neat little tooltips for some buttons? Why not apply that to the Twitch button as well?
Currently, it just uses the system tooltip, but it'd look much nicer and unified if it used 'Temp's. The system tooltips are usually used for links anyway, and since this would more be a description/info, it'd be more logical too. It'd be a little more responsive too, because the 'Temp tooltip appears instantly, whereas you have to wait a couple seconds for the system tooltip.

Current:
upload_2017-11-18_11-29-41.png

Concept:
upload_2017-11-18_11-38-58.png

Reactions: DinohScene

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
They show up for me on Firefox, but I don't see the point of this change request. I mean, is the number of people that important to you? This is too trivial to even bother changing if you ask me...

Reactions: Seriel

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
They show up for me on Firefox, but I don't see the point of this change request. I mean, is the number of people that important to you? This is too trivial to even bother changing if you ask me...
What do you mean? The text is unchanged. I just think the style change from system tooltips to Temp tooltips would fit the site better.

Reactions: Seriel

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
What do you mean? The text is unchanged. I just think the style change from system tooltips to Temp tooltips would fit the site better.
What I mean is, why does it matter that it's displaying slightly different and a bit faster? It's just the number of people watching, it doesn't matter, it's too trivial to even bother!

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
What I mean is, why does it matter that it's displaying slightly different and a bit faster? It's just the number of people watching, it doesn't matter, it's too trivial to even bother!
... And the currently streamed game. You don't have to like it. It's just an idea.

Reactions: ThoD and Chary

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: