Hacking now repairing, DO NOT POWER OFF

D

Deleted User

Digital1980 said:
crap! I had this problem with 2 Wii's in my house and I deleted the system menu from each one of them thinking that would fix the problem. It didn't......Thanks a lot for the joke. You broke my wii.
Sorry, but you got to be kidding!
rofl2.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Digital1980 said:
crap! I had this problem with 2 Wii's in my house and I deleted the system menu from each one of them thinking that would fix the problem. It didn't......Thanks a lot for the joke. You broke my wii.
first of all, that was comex... he's not here, so who are you talking to?

second, you broke your own wii, if u read ANY of the stickies on this forum, u would've read countless times never to uninstall IOSs or your system menu (dumbass move, did u really think it would've solved your problem?? now REINSTALLING your system menu would have removed priiloader and "fixed" your problem... but of course, updating your old ass software would've fixed it too)

third, you made the same mistake on BOTH wii's?? really? are u THAT slow? what were u thinking... "hmmmm, deleting the system menu broke my last wii, let me try again"... common man, there's no excuse for that stupidity

and lastly, this april fools joke is over 1 year old... a lot of people bricked their wii's then, by doing stupid shit like u did... but at least they had the excuse that it was unexpected... those of us who have done our homework and remember what happened last year, would even be EXPECTING this problem every year (if you decide to stick with the old preloader that is)

so yea, you have no one to blame but yourself... i know it sucks breaking a wii, and its even worse breaking two... but take some responsibility... I'm sure u must've read at least 100 disclaimers saying "we don't take responsibility for bricked wii's...", u read it, u accepted the risk, u were a dumbass, u broke your wii... its your fault, no1 else's, be a man and accept it

btw, i know this was a harsh message, but common, crediar's not here to defend himself... some1 has to do it

thesubcon3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So apparently my wii 2 years later is still using an older version of Priiloader! haha

Is there a shortcut to still play?

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thesubcon3 said:
So apparently my wii 2 years later is still using an older version of Priiloader! haha

Is there a shortcut to still play?
Press the A button to continue.
Haha, this freaked out some people in my homeroom today, luckily I remembered it was just an April Fool's Joke.
(I have my Wii at school and use preloader so it boots directly to Brawl)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Buttocks