Hacking Now none of my backups work!? :(

WizardOfOdd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so until today I was running a soft modded Wii (Bannerbomb) loading backups with NeoGamma 7 and cIOS rev13.

Today I upgraded to NeoGamma 8 beta 7, installed cIOS38r15 and also loaded the USB Loader 1.5 on to my SD card in an attempt to get New Mario Bros working. I tried running it from disc which didn't work, and also tried loading it through the USB Loader 1.5 which didn't work, and lastly through the NeoGamma USB Loader. No good.

Ok, so Super Mario Bros doesn't work for me, never mind... (If anyone can help that would be great!!)

But my main concern is that now, today, none of my backups are working! I keep getting the #002 error, or the unauthorized device #001 error!! Even really old games like Worms and the Build A Bear Workshop game (for the kids
happy.gif
) don't work any more!

Any ideas?

frown.gif

Thanks.

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um cIOS Rev15 has alot of problems one is it won't load 011 error games.Do you have anything else installed like cIoscorp etc?

Posts merged

um cIOS Rev15 has alot of problems one is it won't load 011 error games.Do you have anything else installed like cIoscorp etc?

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have you turned on the "Error-002" fix in your loader settings? Sounds like maybe you were using the version of cIOS rev13 that had a error-002 fix in cIOS when the newer versions put that in the loader now.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Try to use "open Wiiflow"

Then run with the Wiiflow for 222 or 249. I suggest try anyone of them. Worked fine for my friends wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr