Homebrew Now is 2018.. Any NDS emulator with Local Multiplayer?

zannalabianca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
good evening (in Italy is evening) I thank you for your valuable help, I wanted to ask you which emulator allows me to play in local multiplayer between a normal ds and a pc (with open emulator, of course) I really hope you can do .. if yes, can you explain how to do it? thank you...
I wait for you <3

zannalabianca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, not possible
no possible?... sure?...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

MelonDS can but only if connected via ethernet.
I can meet the requirements, PERFECT! you can tell me the steps to take? THANKS INFINITELY, a passionate kiss for you.. <3

i6mm40.png

what i have to made? help me..

Last edited by zannalabianca,

KevinLSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no possible?... sure?...

I can meet the requirements, PERFECT! you can tell me the steps to take? THANKS INFINITELY, a passionate kiss for you.. <3

i6mm40.png

what i have to made? help me..

Yes, im sure. You cant multiplayer a real ds and a emulated ds.

zannalabianca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i havent tested anything on this matter but ill figure out how to do it via melon ds by useing a vm and my real computer to find out. in the mean time wait ok.
could you tell me the name of another emulator that allows local multiplayer between two PCs? due to some circumstances I can not use MelonDS .. anyone can / can you help me?

PLEASE... REALLY...
i wait here....

90sNath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think there is 1 more actually. NO$GBA it's a GBA/NDS Emulator that provides 1 computer multiplayer for both systems and can emulate HOW EVER MANY SYSTEMS YOUD LIKE! But trust me I wouldn't go past 4 systems. You just need a bunch of controllers per system one can use the keyboard though.

enderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsimenu++ can. local multiplayer between a rom and a cartridge or two roms. or did you not mean 'local' local?

EDIT: did not read OP correctly, you meant between a pc and a ds. sorry. dsimenu++ is between two (3)ds(i)s

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsimenu++ can. local multiplayer between a rom and a cartridge or two roms. or did you not mean 'local' local?

EDIT: did not read OP correctly, you meant between a pc and a ds. sorry. dsimenu++ is between two (3)ds(i)s
DSiMenu++ isn't an emulator. It runs DS games natively through nds-bootstrap, which is the SD ROM loading backend for DSiMenu++.

MaxiBash

Your Local Random Internet Geek
Trophies
Website
trashbandatcootofficial.cardd.co
XP
Country
Netherlands
To keep this discussion short:
An emulator emulates these DS connections and cannot simulate this to a DS.

I don't think this will ever be possible in the future, because the DS uses special technology to use Download Play.

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More specifically, an emulator can change the gameplay speed to match communication timing, but a DS cannot. And the DS requires accurate timings in communication.

Oh, and a custom WiFi protocol if I'm not mistaken, which would need custom hardware

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended