Hacking now im fucking pissed!

jensa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WHY THE FUCK DOESNT IT WORK TO CONVERT TO DPG?!!?!
ok so this is how it is, iv'e been told to download both DPGbatch and DPGtools, non of them can convert .flv files (which everybody fucking says that DPGbatch can)
so they tell me to like use websites like "http://www.mediaconverter.org/" and download programs like "SUPER" to convert the files to AVI then then convert to DPG, so i try them both, NON of them works, both says that the FLV file is not supported!!!!!
mad.gif

then just to test i try both DPGtools AND DPGbatch with a regular AVI file, guess what THE FUCKING PROGRAM DOES NOT SUPPORT THIS FUCKING KIND OF FILE!!!!
WHAT THE FUCK?!

WHO'S SMART IDEA WHAS IT TO USE DPG FILES IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!
hate2.gif

as u might have noticed im FUCKING mad right now and had to write something to make me... less mad....

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Calm down... where do you get the FLV files from?

If you get them from sites like YouTube or other video streaming sites then make sure your file does have the .flv file extention at the end. Usually files from those sites don't come with it, they'll just be "video". Try adding the extention to make it "video.flv" if they don't already have it.

jensa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Calm down... where do you get the FLV files from?

If you get them from sites like YouTube or other video streaming sites then make sure your file does have the .flv file extention at the end. Usually files from those sites don't come with it, they'll just be "video". Try adding the extention to make it "video.flv" if they don't already have it.

i use Veoh to download the movies from sites like youtube, veoh.com, myspace.

the files does not have .flv efter its name, and when i added it it just worked worse...
without the ".flv" it starts converting and then stops and give me some error message, with the ".flv" it just sont start the convert..

I use this tool called WM Converter that I found on download.com
It can convert FLVs and other formats to AVI. The output AVI works on DPGTools.
WM Converter just gives me the status:ERROR... supriced?!?!!?

im feeling like jump on my DS right now!
cry.gif

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its giving you an error because you do not have the proper codecs to use the programs.

get K-lite codec pac
or Ace Mega Codecs
and you will need FFDshow for dpg stuff

do some research before you post stuff like this.
there are a few "how to convert to dpg" out there

here follow my dvd to dpg guide
Found here

just instead of a VOB file you will need an flv to avi/mpeg converter program, and then just interchange "VOB" on the guide with avi/mpeg

Regiiko

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Take a chill pill. Get off the computer for a few hours.

Then once you've calmed down, go back and try and work out what format the Veoh files are and find an appropriate converter.

jensa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
its giving you an error because you do not have the proper codecs to use the programs.

get K-lite codec pac
or Ace Mega Codecs
and you will need FFDshow for dpg stuff

do some research before you post stuff like this.
there are a few "how to convert to dpg" out there

already have K-lite codec pac and FFDshow!
i've gotten like 8 diffrent things to install(some programs and some thingts to help dpgbatch) tried 2 websites that is suposed to take FLV files too, but noooooo!

Take a chill pill. Get off the computer for a few hours.

Then once you've calmed down, go back and try and work out what format the Veoh files are and find an appropriate converter.
well the Veoh files havnt changed at all sins i last sayd they are FLV files... aka THEY ARE still flv files!

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i added a guide i made up a few posts
also get avisynth, you will need that for dpgtools

(super C will make the dpg for you, and you can lose some steps)

engruzii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
ok don't know if this will work or not but this program dl the video from the sites & convert them to .avi format

it's not totally free it'll work for a month or so then it'll ask you to pay some cash to continue using the program

so re download the video file with this program & it'll convert it to .avi

save2pc

hope it'll work

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well files need to have an extention. Try adding the extention (.flv), converting the video to like AVI or MPEG, then convert that to DPG. Without a file extention the file is pretty much useless.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
There's no need to convert .flv to .avi and then .avi to .dpg. It DOES work using BatchDPG. You'll probably need codecs.
If you need to convert an .flv to .dpg, you'll probably need these:
K Lite Mega Pack

It's probably better if you get this mega pack than the smaller ones unless if it's too big for you.

You could also try SUPER, but I don't think it has support for flv... It's still great for converting other things to .dpg.
SUPER

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night