Bedant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hey guys,
So I wanted to ask if anyone has bought a new 3ds non ll from nippon yasan in the past month or this month if yes then please tell me what firmware it comes in (PS: Mention the colour of your n3ds too.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if a couple of people can tell you that they ordered a N3DS from there with a 9.2 firmware doesn't mean you are getting one of the same batch.

If you are looking for one with a 9.2 or lower firmware you are wasting your time with this or any website where you can't directly ask the seller for a system in specific.

Specially because 9.2 N3DS systems aren't common.

Bedant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Even if a couple of people can tell you that they ordered a N3DS from there with a 9.2 firmware doesn't mean you are getting one of the same batch.

If you are looking for one with a 9.2 or lower firmware you are wasting your time with this or any website where you can't directly ask the seller for a system in specific.

Specially because 9.2 N3DS systems aren't common.
Well hope against hope is a human trait :/

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
8.1 and 9.1 were the top JPN firmwares. But these were run 1 and 2 from now almost a year ago

Plus JPN has no serial numbers so most sellers won't open to verify due to the fact they can't call them new.

I've even offered to pay sellers for sn and got no wear for a long time

Reactions: Tony_93

Bedant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
As is desperation against common sense, apparently.
._.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

O
8.1 and 9.1 were the top JPN firmwares. But these were run 1 and 2 from now almost a year ago

Plus JPN has no serial numbers so most sellers won't open to verify due to the fact they can't call them new.

I've even offered to pay sellers for sn and got no wear for a long time
Oh well.

Bedant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I thought I told you via pm what to look for if yoi wanted a 8.1 unit
Well theres a $100 difference in thee one you told and the standard version. I migh just go for the one you told but i want to keep the price as low as possible

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
You are far better off trying to get one at Walmart/Target or paying premium on ebay.

Yeah but he is trying to get one cheap I guess so no premium services like mine

Well theres a $100 difference in thee one you told and the standard version. I migh just go for the one you told but i want to keep the price as low as possible

That's the way she goes man. The version I mentioned I can always find for $200 or less so you must be getting some good deals on non xl.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?