Doing her best
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Heya!
Notifications don't auto-update

Normally if you get a notification while dormant- (oh sweet I got one now, have some screenshots) this happens:
IO2WojC.png

That will appear, and the number in the top right will update, as well as the favicon

2yrBC2e.png

However when dormant on a blog post, that doesn't happen. None of these things happen and it looks as if nothing has happened. This can be really confusing for me when I leave a blog post tabbed without thinking and am not aware of any notifications coming in. Which is kind of annoying. (The middle one is a blog post)
bHVdpPz.png

More blog issues

Ever since the blog comment pages myseriously appeared, strange things have been happening.
For example when I post a comment, it will apear below the page numbers:

Also, if I recieve a notification, it will not take me directly to the new comment and I will have to find it, plus it dumps me on page 1 so i have to get back to the latest page.

And more annoyingly, if a notification comes through that somebody liked a comment, it won't show me which comment, so idk what they just liked.

All of these things only apply if the comments in question are not on page 1, everything is fine on there. It's past that where things get odd.

Last edited by Seriel,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free