Hacking Nothing yet !

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I bought A lot of downloads on Nintendo site with my coins still no update form there site Humm..

Please do not update your 3DS firmware to 4.3.0-10 until we release the new update patch for AK2i.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I think the reason for the massive delay in the release of an update, is because it's possible that there could be a system update due when New Super Mario Bros. 2 is released, so they're withholding the release of the patch until then so their card isn't blocked.

That's my best guess anyways.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I think the reason for the massive delay in the release of an update, is because it's possible that there could be a system update due when New Super Mario Bros. 2 is released, so they're withholding the release of the patch until then so their card isn't blocked.

Essentially this. They're just running out of exploitable games so they're trying to be careful as to when they release their updates as to not waste a game.

However I think they should just release a new card, maybe something to compete with the DSTwo or at least add more space for the ROM headers or...whatever it is they use.

Reactions: 1 person

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Essentially this. They're just running out of exploitable games so they're trying to be careful as to when they release their updates as to not waste a game.

However I think they should just release a new card, maybe something to compete with the DSTwo or at least add more space for the ROM headers or...whatever it is they use.

*That's true this card is old we need A new one that plays GBA GB And GBC ROM headers more space like you said

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

*That's true this card is old we need A new one that plays GBA GB And GBC ROM headers more space like you said
There are homebrew emulators for GB/C ROMs. Just not GBA.

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
they are waiting for nintendo to release their next update once thats out acekard will update to this version so u will have to wait for another month like always...aki teams or THE TROLLS

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

New Super Mario Bros 2 contains 4.1.0-8
(i can confirm this)

Reactions: 3 people

ChaosHydrA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

New Super Mario Bros 2 contains 4.1.0-8
(i can confirm this)

that is good news hopefully the update will come in a week or so then. My 3dsXL i bought have just been lying in the package at my home for a week now lol and i bought 7 games in July i havent played preparing for a vacation that never happened :D

j0eboxer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the m3i zero which works on 4.1.0-8U as I just found out (3DS) and I was on 2-2-0-4U as I don't really buy any 3DS games my last update was for the New Super Mario Bros. I purchased the New Super Mario Bros. 2 only to again find out I needed to update I didn't do it as I knew it would be bye bye flashcard. So I decided to order a new card that would work with it. Since I had a card on order I did the update using the New Super Mario Bros. 2 and guess what? It's for firmware 4.1.0-4U so anyone with the m3i zero you are good to go. Or any card that supports 4.1.0-4U I guess. I will now have an extra card coming that appears to have quicker support then the m3i zero so will be nice to have backup plans regardless I guess. Hope this helps everyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: BORN 2 GAME FORCED 2 PAY