Hacking Nothing loads in USB Loader GX

Jerdavood

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just letting you know that I'm sort of a newbie to some hacks. Recently got an all in one package and opened it for the first time. It was actually working, but when I was backing up a disk, it froze. After I turned my wii off and back on to try again, my USB wasn't being initialized. I tried again, but the same thing happened. Then I tried one more time and the program won't even load. Here's an attached image to show what it is. Hope I can get a reply as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Jerdavood

Attachments

• IMG_4634.JPG
    IMG_4634.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 238

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to provide a bit more information, like what versions of software you have installed, what game it is, what cIOSes you are using, and, importantly, what you're using for USB storage. My guess is it's a flash drive and they don't work very well on Wiis.

Jerdavood

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently an 8GB Emtec USB 2.0 flash drive. The game I was trying to install was New Super Mario Bros. Wii. At the moment, I just left my house. I'll write down the rest of the information when I'm home. And also, is there a a way that I can see what cIOSes I have? I installed the required ones but I just want to make sure.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SysCheck can do that. If you have a real HDD I would suggest trying that, though. Flash drives just don't work very well with Nintendo's USB stack, especially when writing.

Jerdavood

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to perform a check in SysCheck HDE, there's an error. I'm still able to see it anyways, but I can't upload it. Is there a fix to this?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should create a file on your SD card called syscheck.csv. Copy the contents of it and paste it in a post in spoiler tags. If it's failing you need to follow the directions in the SysCheck thread on how to skip the IOS it's crashing on. Generally that means the IOS is corrupt.

I'm not even sure where the uploaded reports go if they go anywhere anymore. :/

Jerdavood

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should create a file on your SD card called syscheck.csv. Copy the contents of it and paste it in a post in spoiler tags. If it's failing you need to follow the directions in the SysCheck thread on how to skip the IOS it's crashing on. Generally that means the IOS is corrupt.

I'm not even sure where the uploaded reports go if they go anywhere anymore. :/
I apologize for my inactivity, but I finally got everything fixed. I remembered I had an SD card inside one of my cameras, and also one in one of my old DSI's. I chose the first one because that was the one I installed HBC with in the first place. I moved all of my USB storage to the SD card, and I also finally installed BootMii as boot2 and priiloader since I never have done it yet. There seemed to be nothing wrong anymore. My Syscheck finally worked, and there wasn't anything bad in the check. USB Loader GX is functioning again and I can install my discs finally. I really appreciate your help, man. Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night