"Nothing against tits", Tameem Antoniades (Ninja Theory)

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
inrPx.png

I've nothing against big tits - I'd rather have my head resting on a pair right now - but if you're going to try and stimulate someone on different levels, there's better ways to do it

If you look at the stars in movies, the women people find really attractive are often not the ones with the biggest tits. You've got to be attractive on a different level.

We did that in Enslaved with Trip. People loved her, not because she had big breasts and high heels, but because she felt like someone who could be your girlfriend. That to me is more attractive than a prostitute walking around with a big gun. Not to demean prostitutes - it's a valid form of commerce.

Quote from Temeem Antoniades interview published on CVG and in PSM3 magazine, click here to read the full transcript.

Reminds me of Dead or Alive which is just a glorified boob bouncing engine.

Reactions: 4 people

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Valwin believes in discrimination against tits.
Valwin only accepts tits that were drawn. I'm pretty sure he's never seen any real ones and knowing his fierce attitude towards everything non-Nintendo, I'm pretty sure even his mother had to feed him via a bottle out of fear of being bitten for not having Nintendo-licensed boobs.

As for the quote, I wholeheartedly agree, I often wonder how those heroines with grossly overgrown breasts are even capable to run, let alone fight efficiently. Their breasts would hang down to their waists by the time they're twenty due to strain and the unforgiving gravity.

Reactions: 3 people

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Reminds me of j-wwow/Jenny from the jersey shore. She is the hottest in the lot imo, but then again the rest are kinda weird, two of them are meatballs and one keeps crying or getting abused by sam.
You have a horrible taste in TV shows, absolutely horrible. I would only subject myself to Jersey Shore if I felt like stupidifying myself a bit. Stuff like this is a holocaust for brain cells.

Reactions: 3 people

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Reminds me of j-wwow/Jenny from the jersey shore. She is the hottest in the lot imo, but then again the rest are kinda weird, two of them are meatballs and one keeps crying or getting abused by sam.
You have a horrible taste in TV shows, absolutely horrible. I would only subject myself to Jersey Shore if I felt like stupidifying myself a bit. Stuff like this is a holocaust for brain cells.
I agree it gets stupid sometimes.But i never said that i "love" it or that i "dont watch anything else".You just assumed that you know my 'taste' by reading one post of mine.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I agree it gets stupid sometimes.But i never said that i "love" it or that i "dont watch anything else".You just assumed that you know my 'taste' by reading one post of mine.
I suppose you're right, you could consider this as a guilty pleasure. Very, very guilty lol. Reminds me of that show about parents who take their children to Pram Queen competitions - absolutely hilarious. The stupidity of others may be entertaining in healthy doses.

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I suppose you're right, you could consider this as a guilty pleasure. Very, very guilty lol. Reminds me of that show about parents who take their children to Pram Queen competitions - absolutely hilarious. The stupidity of others may be entertaining in healthy doses.
Right.It sometimes gets entertaining watching two fist pumping hunks fighting it out like my 8yr old cousins. :lol:

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree it gets stupid every single second and stays that way.

Hey, fixed that for you.

On topic, yeah, he has it right. After all, take a look at Alyx Vance's popularity if you want another example of this idea in action.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +3
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sadly the person in question feels too young for his own good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't question people
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me neither, i just bash them
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: bored, guess i'll spread more democracy