Note 3 or Note4 the question is now? (help?)

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
Guys, im in dilemma so i figured, why dot i ask for opinion people from gba temp since they are tottaly honest, heplfull, only real experts that i recognise.

The thing is, i got note 3, i use it for gaming and for art (im an artist) now i want to upgrade to note 4 but i heard that note 4 has flaws and i should avoid it, others say its flawless...so should i upgrade or should i be happy with my note 3... sorry, samsung galaxy note 3

TEINDTPA

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
ICWHATYOUDIDTHERE.com
XP
Country
Mauritius
Note 4 , i add this one before and it was amazing! or if you have money get the note 5 all the flaw you have heard must be from r people that come from iphone to android , the note 4 is flawless it perform well and i did some drawing on it and succeeded. get the note 5 if you can or get the note 4 !

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Imo, Samsung devices in general are pretty good, both specs and display-wise. The only issue with those, is bloatware. Be prepared for a lot of it, though more recent devices are getting better at not coming with that much.

TEINDTPA

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
ICWHATYOUDIDTHERE.com
XP
Country
Mauritius
Imo, Samsung devices in general are pretty good, both specs and display-wise. The only issue with those, is bloatware. Be prepared for a lot of it, though more recent devices are getting better at not coming with that much.

Yea but for cpu difference it help i got the exynos 8 core and game lag , i always need to OC my cpu to max then i can play flawless but with this trick i got a 1080p screen game run flawless without need to OC , quad core ,andreno 530 is better than 8 core big.Little , mali880 mp12 and it help save battery without losing all of my display!

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
The note 4 is a pretty good phone, but if you get it. You should put a debloated Stock ROM since the phone is pretty bloated with apps that aren't needed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: