Notch suggests Psychonauts 2 to Schafer?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

Tim Schafer would like to make Psychonauts 2 but he doesn't have the money.

Notch would like to see Psychonauts 2 made, and he has money.

IEg0W.jpg

:O

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!1! :O

Source.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely wouldn't see it was unlikely nowadays. Psychonauts did almost ruin them but between digital distribution of it, it's surely not as bad as its initial release was.

I could definitely see a digitally distributed sequel of it.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I don't play many adventure games but Psychonauts was a really amazing game, I really wonder why the game sold that badly when it was a really fun game. =S
Which is something most games nowadays aren't, fun.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh man, Psychonauts is awesome. Back then, after checking out a pirated copy, I bought it together with Double Fine t-shirts and the soundtrack CD :D

I'd love a second one for PS3 (or 3DS or WiiU). I am already missing out on their XBL games because I don't have a 360... :[

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
But please fix the vertical ascent by jumping up climbable nets bit at the end. I can't remember specifically what issues i had (maybe it was the camera?) but it was definitely annoying.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
>Conversation on Twitter.
>Actual buisness talks.

Are you SERIOUS GeekyGuy? This is below Valwin level on news. It's not even in USN, it's actually magazine news? You sank low this time.

Reactions: 2 people

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i-need-dis-cat.jpg

All memes aside: OH GOD I NEED DIS SAY YES DAMMIT

Psychonauts is one of my most favorite videogames ever; I'd be through the roof if this was confirmed.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
is the first one so good i have been haring about it or a while but been reluctant to buy it
It's pretty amazing, the story is pretty original and the game itself is fun as hell, it has stuff like collectible items which are spread around the game for rewards and other stuff. Also, the characters in the game say some pretty funny stuff. xP

Reactions: 1 person

Gamer4life

I am the Orange Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is the first one so good i have been haring about it or a while but been reluctant to buy it
It's pretty amazing, the story is pretty original and the game itself is fun as hell, it has stuff like collectible items which are spread around the game for rewards and other stuff. Also, the characters in the game say some pretty funny stuff. xP
should i get it for pc or my ps2

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would recommend the PC version over console version.
It looks better, partially because it supports any resolution. The sound is also better if you have an EAX4 compatible sound card.
You can probably also get it easier and cheaper. For PS2 you would have to find a copy first, while the PC version is $9.99 on GoG and Steam, amusing you don't plan to pirate the game.
A gamepad is recommended.

Reactions: 1 person

Gamer4life

I am the Orange Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would recommend the PC version over console version.
It looks better, partially because it supports any resolution. The sound is also better if you have an EAX4 compatible sound card.
You can probably also get it easier and cheaper. For PS2 you would have to find a copy first, while the PC version is $9.99 on GoG and Steam, amusing you don't plan to pirate the game.
A gamepad is recommended.
yeah i read about the problems the ps2 had so no to that so im gonna get it on steam

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, My friend passed away 3 days ago. :( +1