Hacking Not64 Wii U Forwarder VC (Nintendo 64 Emulator)

Nimrod-002

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
i use a Nintendont Wii U Forwarder VC to access Nintendont since i dont have a wiimote and therefrore cant launch Nintendont from vwii.
is there a similar forwarder for the N64 Emulator Not64?

Reactions: alan_mugiwara

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i use a Nintendont Wii U Forwarder VC to access Nintendont since i dont have a wiimote and therefrore cant launch Nintendont from vwii.
is there a similar forwarder for the N64 Emulator Not64?
There is buuut since you don't have a classic controller... or even a wiimote you can't really do anything because the emulator hasn't been updated with Gamepad Support. There is the Fix94 version of the old Wii64 emulator with Gamepad Support but then you run into the issue that some games run on one emulator while others run with the other.

Reactions: alan_mugiwara

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
There is buuut since you don't have a classic controller... or even a wiimote you can't really do anything because the emulator hasn't been updated with Gamepad Support. There is the Fix94 version of the old Wii64 emulator with Gamepad Support but then you run into the issue that some games run on one emulator while others run with the other.
not64 does support wiiu pro controller even if it misses gamepad, but wii64 1.2 newly released has both glide and rice versions(video plugiins) wich support gamepad controller.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ohh ok i was aware of the old one Fix did earlier this month, i didn't knew about this one.
this one doesnt have fix94 fixes for glide but rice makes manny games work that dont do with with glide so having both of them you can use which ones is better compatible with each game.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
this one doesnt have fix94 fixes for glide but rice makes manny games work that dont do with with glide so having both of them you can use which ones is better compatible with each game.
Gonna fire them up right now and see how much of an improvement this is, and from what i read just now it looks promising

alan_mugiwara

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
3dsounada.blogspot.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guy! I'm curious about n64 wiiu forwarder, you tell about a version don't have a classic controller support, where I found it? Please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol