ROM Hack Not recovering space from my installed nsps (games) on either the system memory or the SD card

Lostaware

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have any of my space back after uninstalling my games to try and make room to install new nsps. The games ateno longer showing in the selection screen or under any data management including regular setting or goldleaf. So now my SD is maxed out and my internal memory and I can't figure out how to find the issue whatsoever. Is there a different hime brew program I need to use to delete them for sure? I'm confused please please help

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have any of my space back after uninstalling my games to try and make room to install new nsps. The games ateno longer showing in the selection screen or under any data management including regular setting or goldleaf. So now my SD is maxed out and my internal memory and I can't figure out how to find the issue whatsoever. Is there a different hime brew program I need to use to delete them for sure? I'm confused please please help
If you remove something from the data management screen in the system settings, your free space will be recalculated, and it should fix itself.

Lostaware

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I thought too. I've reset the system multiple times. Even rebooted to OFW and to rcm to reinject hekate payload and reloaded atmosphere with no luck. It's still saying that I have no space and the games aren't showing that they are installed in either ofw or in cfw

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you remove something from the data management screen in the system settings, your free space will be recalculated, and it should fix itself.
Yeah it's not recalculating and the space hasn't came back even after multiple restarts and I don't get it. Is there a special home brew priprogi nern to use to uninstall?

Lostaware

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just attempted to install a new nsps and it worked so it just wasn't showing the adjustment any of the programs Horizon or goldleaf

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn