Hacking Not reading game disk

pmk010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I got black ops and copied it to my hard drive. For some reason it got stuck on screen saying 'loading...' so I then burn the iso to a DVD+R and try using neogamma it says 'DVD+R/bad burn/DL problem?'

What do I do?

Just so you know I am using the usb-loader downloaded with hack mii and all other games work fine. I have only tried using neoogamma for black ops.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to say, if you're gonna use a disc to burn the game, use a DVD-R, its much better then DVD+R since those never worked for me.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I got black ops and copied it to my hard drive. For some reason it got stuck on screen saying 'loading...' so I then burn the iso to a DVD+R and try using neogamma it says 'DVD+R/bad burn/DL problem?'

What do I do?

Just so you know I am using the usb-loader downloaded with hack mii and all other games work fine.
than just use that than fuck discs

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

What do I do?

Just so you know I am using the usb-loader downloaded with hack mii and all other games work fine. I have only tried using neoogamma for black ops.
Reason for stuck at loading: you need to use ios 250 for that game

pmk010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

What do I do?

Reason for stuck at loading: you need to use ios 250 for that game
Thanks it worked.

Also hanks to the guys that told me about using DVD-R. However I didn't get round to buying any.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Veho @AncientBoi's favorite +1