Hacking not loading???

brookfang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i got an m3i zero for Christmas, and after about 3 months i have got it working... the SD card was not flashing. now however, it works fine but when i try loading games it says
/(name)~1 , NDS3

/(name)~01 , SAV

without changing, where name is the name of whatever game i am trying to load... any help? at the moment i havent tried any homebrew, videos, music, or anything like that, only game ROMS (.NDS files)...

thx for any help

oh, and also if it helps i am using the latest dsi upgrade and got the SD card from gamecool

brookfang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zizer said:

thanks, but that honestly didn't help me at all... im not having a problem setting it up, i have enabled it and it works fine but when i try to play any game rom it displays a black screen on the bottom with white text saying what i posted earlier, and the top screen says now loading. it sticks like this for 1 hour or longer, i havent left it past about 55 minutes so i wouldn't know.

brookfang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zizer said:
What firmware do you use?

for my DSI im using the absolute latest update, and for my M3i which you probably meant i am using the latest kernel as well(as of 3 days ago, since that is when i got the kernels and i found the latest one to use.

brookfang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ilman said:
m3 doesn't work on 1.4.2.
You have to wait for a patch.

oh, that could be why... does reseting your dsi make it unpatch, or is it impossible....?

EDIT: wait a second, im using 1.4.1U sorry i apparently havent patched yet... does it work on this patch?

brookfang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sorry it took so long, i had to re-flash it and format it and everything.... how long does it take to create a saver?

EDIT: never mind, it worked, thanks... apparently i was using the wrong system/fcore, so thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv