Tutorial  Updated

Not getting banned on PS3 CFW PSN

This tutorial will be simple as long as you decide to keep it simple, okay? Getting banned on a PS3 CFW has been very rare for me. It's all because of the tutorial I am about to give you. Not doing one of these steps could impact your ban factor. Part of the tutorial is for DEX and the other is for CEX so if you don't know which one you are then you are CEX. This tutorial is for PSN only.

Requirements>------

PS3 CFW
Backup Manager (If you play backup games)
Rebug Toolbox (If you are on a DEX console)
PSN account (Without this it's useless)
PSNPatch
PSNinja

Steps>------
1. Disable PS3 internet connection.
2. If you use backup games then load the backup game first.
3. Open PSNPatch
4. Either hold Triangle or X it doesn't matter. (I usually choose Triangle)
5. It should then exit the application and the PS3 should beep once.
6. Open PSNinja and select options 1, 2, 3, and 5 then exit.
7. Now you can sign in to PSN.
8. Enable PS3 internet connection.
1. Disable PS3 internet connection.
2. If you use backup games then load the backup game first.
3. Open Rebug Toolbox, check your system information to double check if you are DEX. (It will say DEX or CEX, if it says both something is wrong with the way you flashed.)
4. Go over to Utilities then go all the way down to, "Change Active PS3ID", it should say "No".
5. Click on it then select, "Use EID5: 84 (CEX)". Then let it do it's thing and exit afterwards.
6. Open PSNPatch
7. Either hold Triangle or X it doesn't matter. (I usually choose Triangle)
8. It should then exit the application and the PS3 should beep once.
9. Open PSNinja and select options 1, 2, 3, and 5 then exit.
10. Now you can sign in to PSN.
11. Enable PS3 internet connection.

Extra Tips>------

1. If you like to clear you're history after you are done playing online you should go to some games and play them for a few minutes so that Sony doesn't see you online for 4 hours, but playing nothing. That could be suspicious for them.
2. Don't be an idiot. This is simple, modding is an easy way out of PSN. I don't mod which is the reason I have a long standing CID.
3. Don't share CID numbers. If Sony can see two CID numbers online at the same time it can get suspicious.

Conclusion>------

You can now go online to PSN on a DEX or CEX. Now keep in mind this tutorial is only for PSN and not for the game banning servers. I will be making a tutorial for how to get online in a game no ban. Hope this helps!

WARNING: A BAN IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY! ONLY YOU'RE RESPONSIBILITY!
Edited: Added some more steps to ensure no ban. 9/11/2016.

Last edited by Zero72463,

bluespring81

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hi,

I am looking for a method to go online on my ps3 cfw 4.81 to play PES 18.
Does this method work for that need?
Tks.
BTW, can I buy a legit PES 18 disc and play online on my ps3 cfw?

Rgds,
Lam

repulse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is the ban account specific, or console specific ?

Envoyé de mon LG-D802 en utilisant Tapatalk

PoppaDre

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want to have a second modded ps3 for some exclusive games I don't own and to sync the trophies after. Is this a bad idea? Why? Can I just go back to ofw after to sync trophies then back to cfw?

I might consider having my superslim my vanilla (because i have to) and playing all my disc games on that and PSN. And having my phat cfw and once I've played all the console exclusives I don't physically own, go to ofw and sync trophies or risk the ban and go online to sync.

Last edited by PoppaDre,

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the ban account specific, or console specific ?

Envoyé de mon LG-D802 en utilisant Tapatalk

It can be either one, it really depends. Sometimes it's a full console ban and other times it is just the account.

I want to have a second modded ps3 for some exclusive games I don't own and to sync the trophies after. Is this a bad idea? Why? Can I just go back to ofw after to sync trophies then back to cfw?

Idk with dual-boot you could attempt things, but getting CFW on 4.82 was a risk to brick from the beginning so taking that risk again could be a mistake.

repulse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It can be either one, it really depends. Sometimes it's a full console ban and other times it is just the account.

Idk with dual-boot you could attempt things, but getting CFW on 4.82 was a risk to brick from the beginning so taking that risk again could be a mistake.
Ok so, is it better to dual boot OFW with PSN and CFW never online and no PSN account ? Is that even possible ?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do accounts get banned if you never cheat online?

one game i got banned. it's an account ban also...

i'm hoping for what TC says will come true.

I will be making a tutorial for how to get online in a game no ban. Hope this helps!

this will make sony suck my dick for using this cheat online by MISTAKE!! i never knew shop points and leaderboards points were the same.

Reactions: RyoX9

lpoolm

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can someone give me some updated tips on getting online?
this guide seems outdated now especially with the ninja app sayings its outdated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ding dong