XtremeResident

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thats the message that displays 70% of the time when i start up my DS Lite.

Im using an authentic mini sd supercard as well as an authentic 1gb mini sd card.

to get it to work i have to takje out the SD card and put it back in and then itll work...but i have to do this like alll the time!! wtf!

Does anyone else get this message? i dont know whats the problem?

btw i flashed my ds using flashme 7 using a superpass 2..

thanks for any help...it would be greatly appriciated.

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have had this problem a few times, but I just re-insert the card and it works. If it isn't detected most times in your reader it might be your card, if you can test your supercard with another card.
But don't format it to FAT32 as it won't work in your supercard.

blurrysarah

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah this happens to me quite a bit. Particularly annoying during games, when it loses contact it locks up. If it becomes more regular I'll get a G6.
dry.gif

Someone posted a picture of a quick fix, with a bit of paper wedged in between the supercard and the mini sd.

nab

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ummm i have the same problem, but it shows up on a legit SD supercard, not a mini SD one. i tried two sd cards already, and i tried to reformat my main one, i use a ds lite and it happens really a lot, particularly during games.... Am I the only case with an SD supercard? I use flashme v7.
I saw it for the first time like 3 days ago and now it just doesn't stop happening!!
frown.gif

I just want my dsl just as it was before.....

ZoNeD

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I will not lie I have this problem constantly.. im about to cut my hands off to avoid this hell of gaming devices. Please someone help me fix this problem or I will not be able to write a reply. THANKS!

junfeng85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hey i encounter similar problem. Found the solution on scdev.net but still took it to the store for an exchange. Its got to do with the mini sd card not making a tight enough contacts with the pins inside.

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How to fix the 'sd not found' error:

1. Remove the 2 screws of your supercard minisd
2. Slide it open and take the cover off.
3. Take the circuit board.
4. put in your minisd card in the circuit board, you will see some gold pins that are making contact with the minisd card.
5. now put pressure on the gold points with your nails, first try when the minisd card is inside the slot, if you still get the error then do it without minisd card inside the slot. You will notice that you need to try harder to get the minisd card to click.
6. problem is gone, i only had to do this 2 times on 70pcs of supercard minisd.
7. sometimes only cleaning the gold contact at the bottom is enough, but sometimes you also need to bend the pins inside
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users