Not all people from Louisiana are Swamp People!

Jetowa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there GBAtemp!

Just wanted to put an introduction up. Anyways I'm 28, male, and I'm from Louisiana USA! Been around for a long time and decided that it's time to network and make some new friends. Just finished the main quest on Skyrim (PS3), hah, and now I have time again to play my 3ds. Currently rocking Mario Kart 7, but still playing resident evil mercs on and off. I also play around with emulators on the system via an AceKard2i and I've been through a ton of issues and resolved them. Hopefully I'll end up with some friend codes or people who play locally!

Cheers,
Jetowa

Jennyfurr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Swamp Person! haha juuust kidding :) Well I'm from NC, so not exactly local or anything, but feel free to grab my FC from my sig. Let me know yours and I'll add you ^_^

Reactions: 1 person

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pleased to meet ya, Louisiana. And we're glad to have you here.
Though there are a few people you'll meet here who might mistake Southern for Stupid, it's certainly not the majority. ;)
I bid you a warm welcome from GBAtemp, as their Georgian representative. :grog:
Give me a yell if you have any questions or problems.
If I can't give you an answer, I'll find you somebody who can.

Reactions: 3 people

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
Welcome, though I can't vouch for anyone else, I am Australian and have no idea what a swamp person is. Southern persons aren't stupid and are just as normal as everyone else.
Also make sure to visit us in the...
EoF :creep:

Reactions: 1 person

Jetowa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, Thanks yah'll (or you guys for the northerners) for the quick welcome! I'm totally a night person so it's good to see other's are too! Hopefully I'll help get rid of the stereo type that all people from the south are "slow"... yet, I do live here and have to say, it's mostly true! Haha... looking forward to making new friends!!!

3ds friend code: 0387-8984-3116

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully I'll help get rid of the stereo type that all people from the south are "slow"... yet, I do live here and have to say, it's mostly true!

Ehhh.....I'd protest....if there wasn't some truth to your observation.
But don't discount the importance of knowing how to shoot well, build a fast engine, or blow things up. Rednecks may have their downfalls, but they absolutely have their benefits too. Why else would every good zombie-killing party feature one?

And yeah, you've met a few night-owls here, so you're probably in good company. ^_^

Unfortunately I won't be joining you on the 3DS or PS3, as I have neither.

Jetowa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha, Vulpes Abnocto: I hear that. I just really hate that when I tell people I'm from New Orleans, they think I've wrestled an alligator and live in a swamp! - Sadly I just got rid of my Wii, haven't really even turned it on for a while and figured I'd be able to get another cheap when the next nintendo system comes out. I also have a psp-go, but sadly it's been neglected for a while and now that the Vita is out. I doubt it'll get any loving. Although, I do like to play some older ps1 games like Final Fantasy VII and the Resident Evil series on it occasionally. I also have two dreamcasts, a sega genesis w/ sega cd, an n64, and atari 7800. Most of which are in boxes and I'm basically just too much of a collector to get rid of!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them