Not al ROMS showing up Snes9xGX and FceuGX

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by LH013, Nov 9, 2014.

1. LH013
    OP

LH013 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2014
    Netherlands
    Hi,

I've installed these emulators with the cover MOD and I've used these ROMS and covers (all pre-made). There are less than 1000 ROMS in the folder, yet the emulators do not show all the roms that are installed on the SD-card. Snes9xGX shows the ROMS up until the letter M (for example Mortal Kombat) and FceuGX also shows ROMS up until the letter M (for example Mach Rider).

I use an 32GB SDHC card. 90% of the ROMS have the 'sfc' file extension. With the 'smc' file extension this problem didn't occur. What can I do to resolve this issue? I hope that somebody can help me.

Edit: If I divide them over 2 folders into let's say titles from # to M and from N to Z it works.

2. mastershoes

mastershoes GameTDB Mod

Jun 25, 2011
    United States
    Why you wouldn't ask that question on the forum you attained the sets from, and bring it over here, with a link to said forum, is puzzling to me.

3. LH013
    OP

LH013 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2014
    Netherlands

I don't intend to be very active on the other forum. To be honest I only made an account to download your awesome set and for future downloads. I can't thank you enough for that. But that's the reason I ask the question on this forum.

4. LH013
    OP

LH013 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2014
    Netherlands
    Anybody?

5. Wiimpathy

Wiimpathy GBAtemp Fan

Mar 3, 2010
    France
  6. LH013
    OP

LH013 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2014
    Netherlands
    WiiFlow is to hard for me to setup with the magic numbers, even with that full tutorial from Abz. I do I agree it's the most complete solution, and I want it.......but I don't know how to set it up :unsure:. Any suggestions maybe?