Gaming Not able to install arm9loaderhax on 2.1

DizzleMac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello So I'm in the process of modding a Old 3ds XL using the LUMA+A9LH using the guide.

I currently at the part where I have to install arm9loaderhax via going to the broswer. I type in the url into the address bar and then the screen freezes nothing is happen. I looked into that error and it stated to press select and then press any button to have it shutdown. It is still currently on at this time. froze on the broswer screen.

SahierKHLover

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so you tried the power button correct if thats the case then let the 3ds die out due to the fact that it's and old 3ds I think you should be good but it's best to see whether other people think the same

D

Deleted User

Hello So I'm in the process of modding a Old 3ds XL using the LUMA+A9LH using the guide.

I currently at the part where I have to install arm9loaderhax via going to the broswer. I type in the url into the address bar and then the screen freezes nothing is happen. I looked into that error and it stated to press select and then press any button to have it shutdown. It is still currently on at this time. froze on the broswer screen.
Clear your cookies and history then try again.If the problem still prosists then check your sd card reader and make shure your sd card is working properly.

DizzleMac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so you tried the power button correct if thats the case then let the 3ds die out due to the fact that it's and old 3ds I think you should be good but it's best to see whether other people think the same
I can power down and power it back up but for some reason its not installing the arm9loader I remember with the other two 3ds I did (one old and one new) that it glitch but then it shut down. but this one is not doing it I made sure I download the required files from the guide

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Do you have arm9.bin, arm11.bin and SafeA9LHInstaller.dat on the root of the SD card?

DizzleMac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try that still no dice. Its like it just freeze and nothing happens
but like i said I can power down and it powers back up no problem
Do you have arm9.bin, arm11.bin and SafeA9LHInstaller.dat on the root of the SD card?
so from what i see i have arm9loaderhax.bin and SafeA9LHInstallerv2.0.6 7z

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you know what I firgue it out sorry guys 7z is suppose to be a zip file and its not downloading as a zip because of winzip

Natsuru

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently modded a 2ds and had an issue like the one you are having. Turns out I didn't have all the files I needed.
Make sure you have all the files you need and try again. If that fails, clear off the a9lh files, re download them and try again.

DizzleMac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently modded a 2ds and had an issue like the one you are having. Turns out I didn't have all the files I needed.
Make sure you have all the files you need and try again. If that fails, clear off the a9lh files, re download them and try again.
everything is golden figure it out guys thanks this community is the best

Reactions: dj505 and Natsuru

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/