Homebrew app Emulator Not 64 not working with GC to Wiimote adapter ?

TonyNESgri

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Since that Not 64 doesn't use the Wii U Gamepad and that there are some visual bugs in Wii 64 that have been fixed in Not 64 (notably in Diddy Kong Racing), I wanted to check and play it using a GameCube to Wiimote adapter for my GameCube controller.

In the menu, it works fine. But when I launch a game, the controller disconnects, then it constantly switches with the Wiimote, and prevents me from doing anything (buttons won't work). Is there any way to fix that, or should I buy a true Classic Controller ?

Thank you in advance.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Since that Not 64 doesn't use the Wii U Gamepad and that there are some visual bugs in Wii 64 that have been fixed in Not 64 (notably in Diddy Kong Racing), I wanted to check and play it using a GameCube to Wiimote adapter for my GameCube controller.

In the menu, it works fine. But when I launch a game, the controller disconnects, then it constantly switches with the Wiimote, and prevents me from doing anything (buttons won't work). Is there any way to fix that, or should I buy a true Classic Controller ?

Thank you in advance.
well 3rd party stuff is never assured to work in homebrew in general at all, and that is a 3rd party adapter, also there is now a wii64 1.3 release which the regular version (not rice) should have all not64 fixes and wiiu gamepad support

https://github.com/emukidid/Wii64/releases

Reactions: TonyNESgri

TonyNESgri

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
well 3rd party stuff is never assured to work in homebrew in general at all, and that is a 3rd party adapter, also there is now a wii64 1.3 release which the regular version (not rice) should have all not64 fixes and wiiu gamepad support

https://github.com/emukidid/Wii64/releases

I've downloaded it, but not only does the Wii U GamePad not work (it only displays the screen), but the frame rate is way, WAY too fast. When I use the VC injection, it works fine, but again, no compatibility with the GamePad (and I have to load Wii 64 from vWii Homebrew)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I've downloaded it, but not only does the Wii U GamePad not work (it only displays the screen), but the frame rate is way, WAY too fast. When I use the VC injection, it works fine, but again, no compatibility with the GamePad (and I have to load Wii 64 from vWii Homebrew)
if you are on wiiu just use wiivc inject dol... you used the dols without wiivc in them didnt you? the gamepad only works as a vc inject for everyhomebrew you cant use wiiugamepad without being an inject.

also here is a multiplayer error so if you connect another controller besides the wiiu gamepad the gamepad looses controls until its the only one connected to the console.

Reactions: TonyNESgri

TonyNESgri

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if you are on wiiu just use wiivc inject dol... you used the dols without wiivc in them didnt you? the gamepad only works as a vc inject for everyhomebrew you cant use wiiugamepad without being an inject.

also here is a multiplayer error so if you connect another controller besides the wiiu gamepad the gamepad looses controls until its the only one connected to the console.
Can I use TeconMoon to create the Wii VC inject dol ? What is the exact method ?

And what file do I choose for the injection ?

EDIT : I got it, it works ! Thanks !

Last edited by TonyNESgri,

TonyNESgri

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Actually, we can use the Gamepad in multiplayer. To do so, one must use a single Wiimote to represent the Gamepad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all