• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

North Korea and Trump

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That is your opinion which your entitled too. Based off the news i have heard and the fact that he and his team are being investigated, makes me think he wont even last these first 4 years.
At this rate he will be lucky to be in power this time next year lol he pulled the biggest con act of all time in convincing the American public to vote for him that's good enough reason to see the back of him. He makes Tricky Ricky Nixon look like a saint.

People of America get rid of Trump before he gets rid of you.

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this rate he will be lucky to be in power this time next year lol he pulled the biggest con act of all time in convincing the American public to vote for him that's good enough reason to see the back of him. He makes Tricky Ricky Nixon look like a saint.

People of America get rid of Trump before he gets rid of you.

Uh yeah, no. Sorry, but people are still asshurt that their precious Clinton didn't win, now they know how people felt when Obama won. Obama was all talk and no action.

Kim would have done nothing if Trump didn't do this miserable 12-year old escalation.
I call bullshit. He's still a dictator.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So we just let that Kim Jong Ungulate sit there and let him get more powerful until he sets a missile on his own people, the US, Japan, etc, then someone intervenes? You would rather millions die at his hand before he's stopped? I'm sorry, but people like him don't have the right to be called a human being.

You are right. Absolutely not but people like him don't have the right to be called a human being ? Perhaps but again, we dont have the right to be called a human being as well.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Yuh, and the FBI will arrest all the Republicans, and put only Democrats in charge, and Hillary will come back, and break through the glass ceiling! It was her turn after all! Fucking racists, sexist, islamphobic, transphobic shit lords!

Hot damn big words. I am scared :O. Na just kidding but that was extreme lol :lol:

how many people from our side will die from this war do you think?

answer this question please both of you.

Well including SK and Japan and of course American troops plus the innocent North Koreans. I would say Millions+

But if it means a non Nuclear North Korea. i am Happy. Hey i DONT want war. But diplomacy is failing. What would you do @Flame ? if you were POTUS. i would love to hear your view on the best option.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Uh yeah, no. Sorry, but people are still asshurt that their precious Clinton didn't win, now they know how people felt when Obama won. Obama was all talk and no action.

I call bullshit. He's still a dictator.
Well if you can't see the fact the rest of the world sees then more fool you. The whole world knows you got scammed by the worlds biggest scam artest and one day you will see it too

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I call bullshit. Trump is simply an idiot. you know what, if Rubio won against Clinton, I would've been pleased. Even Cruz wouldn't have led me to this level of... cringe? Seeing Trump, an idiot with less brain than a 5-year old, being one of the most powerful people in the world is simply disgusting.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so that tens of millions of our allies civilians and military dont die?

now answer my question.

No, I won't, All politics are bullshit, where nothing gets resolved and the points don't matter. I'm done.

I call bullshit. Trump is simply an idiot. you know what, if Rubio won against Clinton, I would've been pleased. Even Cruz wouldn't have led me to this level of... cringe? Seeing Trump, an idiot with less brain than a 5-year old, being one of the most powerful people in the world is simply disgusting.

I wanted Rubio or Cruz to win, too, but they pussied out. Clinton was just a power hungry whoremonger.

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yuh, and the FBI will arrest all the Republicans, and put only Democrats in charge, and Hillary will come back, and break through the glass ceiling! It was her turn after all! Fucking racists, sexist, islamphobic, transphobic shit lords!
I absolutely don't fucking care about Republicans, they've never been a real threat. I care about the brainless idiot named Donald J. Trump.

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No, I won't, All politics are bullshit, where nothing gets resolved and the points don't matter. I'm done.

I wanted Rubio or Cruz to win, too, but they pussied out.
I seriously worry about your mental health what with your insane ramblings in the wiiu retroarch forum and on this thread you really should think about getting help.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP

every thread is the same with you. once you lose, your done and act like you won.

you dont want to say millions of people will die.

Reactions: AmandaRose
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I seriously worry about your mental health what with your insane ramblings in the wiiu retroarch forum and on this thread you really should think about getting help.
Don't bring this kind of shit answers to the table man. Bringing mental health about the guy who wanted to get rid of a key detection was alright, but this is just a political debate.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't bring this kind of shit answers to the table man. Bringing mental health about the guy who wanted to get rid of a key detection was alright, but this is just a political debate.
Well I am seriously worried about them is that a crime???

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I hate to say this, but Obama wasn't doing anything to do something to North Korea, Bush didn't do anything to curtail or try to prevent NK from doing something stupid. And here we are, are we to be afraid? Are we to give in to fearmongering from the media? Honestly, I don't know what to think, but is there any solution to where someone would assassinate that pantywaist of an NK despot so that the government will collapse, freeing the people from that dumbass Kim?

I'm sorry, but I hope something happens to Kim, something horrible so he can no longer be in power.
Ah, yes. The says before Kim Jong Un. When North Korea generally kept to themselves. When they didn't threaten to bomb every theater because of a bad film... Something needs to happen.

Nothing like a temp political thread. Where you can't escape from childish name calling and ignorant thought. Lovely.

Last edited by Kioku,
Reactions: StarTrekVoyager

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP

but thats the problem we cant help another member on our forum and community.

the irony being they think they can help our allies defeat a country with nukes.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
every thread is the same with you. once you lose, your done and act like you won.

you dont want to say millions of people will die.

I really couldn't give a flying fart at this point. Think what you want. Politics are all in vain anyways.

but thats the problem we cant help another member on our forum and community.

the irony being they think they can help our allies defeat a country with nukes.

And people think pacifism is the answer, too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all