North Korea accidentally allows world to access its entire internet

MisterPantsEyes

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Your family gets held hostage and tortured until you come back for your execution.
This is the face of a man who just won gold, but can't be happy because the olympics are over and now he must go back to north korea.
37434E4700000578-3744798-image-a-6_1471421758335.jpg

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
North Korea never ceases to entertain me. Its a fucking terrible place by any standard, but Un's draconian policies are so terrible I can't help but get a laugh out of them at the same time.

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
NK needs to be stopped they are prepping for nuclear war mark my words. look how happy they are when doing nuclear tests!

And how do you "suggest" to stop them?, this is not the same case as a defenseless Japan with no nuclear armory, NK is a nation capable of building more powerful nuclear bombs as time passes, in 2006 when NK conducted its first Nuclear Bomb test, it only had a power of 0.7 Kilotons so while many governments were openly criticizing NK for its acts, nobody did nothing.

They underestimated NK, and look at how far they got, their last nuclear test had a power of 20 to 30 kilotons, and is not even clear if that is the full power of its nuclear armory capacity, many governments have tried to convince NK to "denuclearize" its country, but you think Kim Jong Un is gonna stop his nuclear research?, yeah, of course, that's like convincing us citizens to go full soviet communist, not gonna happen.

Not only is a nation capable of having a comeback in case of any militar menace either from SK or the US, they also have ties with the chinese and russian governments, and no sane country wants to fuck with either of them, in the end, all the countries that wants to try to "stop" NK are in Check, the only hope, as i mean, only hope to denuclearize NK is if the citizens from the country start a coup d'état to overthrow Kim's government.

But with so many problems around its citizens, which includes climate, corruption, no freedom of speech, etc. do you seriously think the people from there are gonna start rebelling against the guy who has nuclear weapons and control over one of the biggest military personnel in the world?, Kings from medieval times were easier to overthrow than modern North Korea, so only if in the weird case Kim Jong Un and all of his relatives suddenly died by a heart attack, then you would have the case resolved.

But that's not the case, so whatever whatevers, point in case, stopping NK is like trying to beat NES Silver Surfer blindfolded with ear-plugs using the roll'n'rocker, and i think doing the last is easier.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I somewhat envision a late thirty worker sitting in a lazy couch, using a TV-remote to point at his smart-TV and sighing something like "28 websites to choose from and none of them are interesting. :( "

Their local ISP's are probably rice farmers having a side job.

May sounds stupid, but i'm waiting for people who really says that NK is a Democracy just because "they have elections".
Erm...I don't want to start a riot here, but it's not like the term means much more in other countries.

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
every country with a nuke launch their nukes into his palace all at the same time

problem solved!

So your solution to "stop" NK is that every other country who is opposed to it should just throw bombs like if it was a videogame?, do you seriously understand the implications of throwing a nuclear bomb in this day and age?, can you seriously say something as irresponsible as "throwing a nuclear bomb to the country that has nuclear bombs".

No, just no, if you seriously believe that throwing a nuclear bomb to its palace is the best way to solve this situation, and on top of that, you believe what CNN in English says, that means that you don't have a grasp on how serious the situation is, you aren't worthy of even responding with such a ridiculous "solution" you have in there, go back playing videogames, maybe you will be the hero there.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Demifiend

The bored one
Trophies
XP
Country
he wouldn't have time Sk would hit him 1st b4 he knew what was going on and the rest just finish him off CIV V style! :creep:

And so here is your problem, you think that RL matters can be solved like a videogame... I'd joke about this seriously, i mean, is politics in Gbatemp, what else i could expect, maybe some people have a better sense of humor than me...

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Apparently they have their own private internet that isn't accessible from the outside. These sites are specifically made to be accessible from outside NK.

Also I think the things with the executions sounds massively overblown and unreal. Where do these stories even come from, it's not like anyone in the country could tell them to the world.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)