MrNintendosense
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
According to Nintendo's Press release North America is finally getting the ZombiU Wii U deluxe set bundle that launched in Europe alongside the Wii U.
856449_452190758182136_469746160_o_zps48def149.jpg

"On Feb. 17, Nintendo will release a new Wii U bundle in the U.S. and Canada that is an unbelievable value for fans. The Wii U ZombiUDeluxe Set comes with all the contents of the standard Wii U Deluxe Set, plus the addition of the ZombiU game, a black Wii U Pro Controller and a collectible booklet featuring artwork from the game and never-before-seen developer commentary. Nintendo Land will also be included as a downloadable game, rather than a packed-in disc. The jam-packed ZombiU Deluxe Set will be available at a suggested retail price of $389.99, a savings of $70 if all items were purchased separately."
So Tempers does this seem like something that will get you on the Wii u ship?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one who finds it funny that Nintendoland is still a pack-in?

Not that the game is bad or anything but like the cover is this gorey realistic zombie survival sim... and you also get the family fun of Nintendoland!

Just used to most bundles being like "all mature" or "family fun".

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Not that the game is bad or anything but like the cover is this gorey realistic zombie survival sim... and you also get the family fun of Nintendoland!

I would guess trying to aim at a broad audience, with this pack you get something for the kids to play and something for the adults.

D

Deleted_171835

$390 is a bit much especially since the Pro Controller is essentially pointless when you have the GamePad.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Interesting set, but I'll still wait. While the WiiU is a great console, I don't see a real reason to buy it yet, since the Wii and PS3 libraries have tons of games that I haven't played, but do own. Also possibly getting a 360 for the exclusives (thus having all 3 consoles of this generations), which would lead to more games.

If someone doesn't have a Wii yet, the bundle is even better! While VWii isn't as hassle free as the original Wii, getting the console on HDMI is really worth it :P

Reactions: wolfmanz51

wolfmanz51

MrNintendosense
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Yeah but do you really wanna buy Nintendo Land? yeah its fun to play, but its not something i would buy separate part of the reason why i own wii sports but not wii sports resort.
Not really, some games are better with it like CoD, Arkham City, and multiplayer games like nano assault.
Well Yeah its great for Multiplayer to have more controllers a game pad, pro controller and two or three wiimotes and your set

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah but do you really wanna buy Nintendo Land? yeah its fun to play, but its not something i would buy separate part of the reason why i own wii sports but not wii sports resort.

Well Yeah its great for Multiplayer to have more controllers a game pad, pro controller and two or three wiimotes and your set

Well I mean playing with the Pro Controller on Arkham City, CoD and Nano Assault is a lot better than WiiMotes or classic controllers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...