(North America only) The Capcom x SEGA Humble Bundle focuses on PlayStation systems

IMG_7652.jpg

The latest Humble Bundle sees SEGA and Capcom teaming up to provide PlayStation users a discounted collection of games for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita. You have until May 8th to get the bundle, which includes the typical "pay what you want" minimum tier, or the higher average tier with more games. For a $1 minimum you can get Dead Rising for the PS4, Crazy Taxi for the PS3, and Dustforce and Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz for the Vita. If you "beat the average" amount, you can also get Resident Evil, Resident Evil: Code Veronica X, Alien Isolation, and Mega Man Legacy Collection for PS4, Binary Domain and Sonic Generations for PS3, and some coupons for the PS Store. (Yakuza 0 50% off, Resident Evil 7 Gold 40% off, Dead Rising 4 50% off, and Valkyria Revolution 40% off.)

For the Deluxe $15 tier, you'll unlock Valkyria Chronicles Remastered, and Dead Rising 2 for PS4. Regrettably, the Bundle only is for those in "The Americas", and therefore have a North American PlayStation account. This includes Canada, Mexico, the United States, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peru, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, El Salvador, Paraguay, Honduras, Bolivia, Uruguay, and Nicaragua.

This discount also coincides with PlayStation's Golden Week sale as well.

:arrow: Source

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Also Sony, fix your PSN region system finally. If steam can manage it on PC, you should be able to manage it on your platform. The days of non standardized systems and formats had long passed
At least we're able to have multiple regions on one system now. So... Progress?

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
For the Vita, you still need to format the system, which is a big hurdle. But I digress :)
I forgot about that. Yeah, I know many 'tempers just hack it to make it easier. But it would be nice not to have to go through all that. Though I wouldn't necessarily consider the Vita a relevant console in 2018.

*shots fired*

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang, I had no idea they had bundles for actual consoles! Sadly the only thing I'm really interested in is VC, which usually goes on sale for around 12 bucks anyway. Dead Rising and the RE games are nice, but I don't have time for all that hahah

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This one is another unique case of offering deals on console games.

Not really an unique case. I got the ps4 humble bundle a year ago, containing kill all humans, darksiders and several other titles. There were also a ps3 bundle two years in a row prior. The PlayStation bundle has become a yearly staple.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

"North America" typically refers to US and Canada but I guess this is US-only than both NA countries. Schools either failed some students or the students are to be blamed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans