ROM Hack Nora and the Time Studio: The Witch of the Misty Forest – English Translation

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I decrypted .nbgcr and modified, but how can I repacking this file to SOLCOMP file..? please help me....

have you've tried making a post on here for that question? for you can get help faster, or on twitter -even on discords where hacking is involved even posting it comments on people who are talking about topic like that can help you out

SubLoverD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello again,
Writing an update to keep you informed, as I've been working on the .incs script dump you, ndgamer, flamethrower &co have been working on while listening to Kou Ogata's arrange of the game soundtrack and I must admit, it's pretty comfy.
I'm intending to continue at this pace without directly starting a project of my own, as it's something you started and I'd rather respect that, so don't worry about urgency and feel free to reply at your own convenience.
Peace out.
How are things coming along? :)

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello again,
Writing an update to keep you informed, as I've been working on the .incs script dump you, ndgamer, flamethrower &co have been working on while listening to Kou Ogata's arrange of the game soundtrack and I must admit, it's pretty comfy.
I'm intending to continue at this pace without directly starting a project of my own, as it's something you started and I'd rather respect that, so don't worry about urgency and feel free to reply at your own convenience.
Peace out.

hi i know this post is very old but i was wondering if you ever did try to tackle the english translation for this game?? ;-;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: lol