youtube.com/variantdevil
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to start a game in NOR, it goes to the Game Boy Advance title screen but all I can see is "Game Boy" and it just freezes. I tried to play KH and it forze and I just tried to play Pokemon SG (ShinyGold) and it froze. What am I doing wrong?

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Were the graphics for the word "NINTENDO" garbled on the Game Boy screen? Did it show the word at all?

If the Nintendo logo is garbled, that generally means you need to fix the header with GBATA. If it doesn't show it at all, I think that means that it doesn't even recognize that there is a game pak present, which could indicate faulty flash memory.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't show at all. I tried packing the file into an NDS file and it didn't work. I tried running it in NOR manually and it didn't work. I don't know what else I can do.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This may be a silly question, but did you actually flash the games to NOR before you tried running them? GBA ExpLoader has a button to flash the game to NOR, and a different button to launch the game that is already there without writing anything to NOR first. You'd know if you did, because it would take a few minutes to erase the NOR and copy the game over.

Do games work in PSRAM mode? Is your 3-in-1 new? If not, did the NOR ever work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: