Hacking Nooooooo!!! HELP! HELP!! Help!!!

Have you ever lost you DS Charger?

• Yes I had to buy a new one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I used my SP charger.

• Yes, but I already had two chargers.

• No. I take good care of my stuff.

• ...Wait...you mean there WAS a charger in that box? Wow do I lose stuff fast.

• Total voters

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I fell asleep playing Trauma Center: Under the Knife and this morning after waking up, taking a shower and doing all the other junk that takes up nearly 2 hrs of my morning, I went in my room, got Moppet, my DS off the shelf....turned it on, flipped the screen back to the "ready" position reached for my stylus and...ITS GONE!!!

Oh my God! After nearly a year I've gone and lost Moppets stylus!!! NOOOOO!!!

I know, I know I dont need the stylus for most games--but I DO NEED IT for Trauma Center--my latest obsession!
and I know, I know, I can use a Q-tip as a substitute stylus if I just REALLY want one but still *sniff, sniff...*

I am just so
frown.gif
about this. I cant believe I did this.

First off all, I didn't even realize I'd fallen asleep until I woke up at 5 am and second of all, I dont even remember getting in my bed, nut most importantly I'm worried it was thrown out as this is trash day and my sister tidied up a bit while I was sleep...and the living room floor, where I last remember it being is ominously spotless...
unsure.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well that's just bad luck.....I never lost anything involving Nintendo, I'm a completely freak about it (you'll see soon)..So I take a good care of all my Nintendo stuff..
frown.gif

frown.gif

I really hope you'll find it....I do!!!
*crossing a fingers for good luck*

gizmo_gal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I bought mine second hand. It only came with one stlyus...
frown.gif

I think this is a sign though, I've been putting off buying some screen protectors and stlus for my DS for far too long. I can get 3 styli and a DSphat screen protector from Wally World for about 8 bucks. *sigh* Guess I will have to stop being a cheappity cheap cheapo and just cough up the money, eh?

My sisters supposed to be going to Wally World this morning...she asked me to come with her, but I refused, I guess I'll take her up on that offer afterall.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Visit a bunch of gaming stores and see if you can swipe a stylus from a demo unit.
There are a bunch of third party styluses to choose from though.

I have 6 styluses (2 from DSphat and 4 from 2 DSlites)
tongue.gif

Mr Malice

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Stylus packs are so cheap these days that... well, it's cheap.

But anyway, one flaw in your poll, The DS Lite came with two stylii (correct plural?), I'm on my second one. One day when I playing Phoenix Wright while cooking some eggs before I went to work, I.... dropped the stylus in the pan... Damnit, that was a nice stylus too.... Nice eggs though!
laugh.gif

*EDIT* Oops, maybe that's what that 'wisened up' was. My Bad. But still... is stylii correct?

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep me and my daughter both have ds lites and we are on our 3'D 3 pack of £1.99 stylus lol

I used to take care of my DS till the touch screen went a little funny and had to take it to bits to replace it, since then its got all marked and scratched and has a few cracks appearing in it so i guess its time for a new one and to take better care of it!

Has anyone tried the stylus you put on your finger? and if so did you like it or is the N's stylus best?

cheers... paul

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I only lose my styli/styluses? because I break them trying to do something stupid. Well technically I lost them after I fit them into a pen. But I don't lose my charger because I keep it in one place(charger dock). The only stylus I have left is a metal one that came with one of those 20 in 1 packs.

DRAMA CENTER RULEZZZZ.... Strangely... I played the Wii version first and I can't stand the DS version.

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I go through my styli like nobody's business. I don't lose them I just wear them down so fast that they refuse to stay in my DSL.

I still have an extra one for my ice blue but I'm down to my last for my onyx. I'm going to order some more this week as well as a new battery for my onyx which currently holds a charge for about an hour.

Yeah, I play my DS a LOT.

gizmo_gal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PizzaPasta said:
I go through my styli like nobody's business. I don't lose them I just wear them down so fast that they refuse to stay in my DSL.

I still have an extra one for my ice blue but I'm down to my last for my onyx. I'm going to order some more this week as well as a new battery for my onyx which currently holds a charge for about an hour.

Yeah, I play my DS a LOT.
Give the poor thing a break, be nice to your DS's people
lecture.gif
Love them until death, dont love them to death.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
I feel bad for you. Stylus are a pain when you lose them. So little, so brittle...

Unless it's rare or you got it from a convention or something, why not buy one again?

FaRReR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just moved to America, and since the voltages are different, I had to buy a new charger. My sister has my old DS phat and this was a charger from Gamestop which had a little adapter on the DSphat part which converted it to DSLite. I unfortunately lost the adapter in a remote cabin 30 miles from civilisation, so next time I hike the 10 or so miles in I'll have to look for it, assuming nobody came along and nicked it.

gizmo_gal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I will just buy a new set but--its more of the sentimentality of the matter, I worked so hard to get a DS in the first place, and I take such good care of it that it just pains me to not have the original DS stylus that Moppet came with...

I was planning to get a set of daily use stylii that I can use to prevent this very thing from happening but, guuh, I guess my own procrastination caught up with me in the end, as its been months and I never got more styluses and I never got screen protectors either, so now, I've lost my stylus and I'll probably get a scratch on the screen too if I keep this up...

Plus, with my luck, the original stylus will pop back up as if by magic the moment I step through the door, 4 bucks poorer and 3 new stylii in tow.

Besides, I have a DSphat so it'll be a pain to go across town to the gaming stores and hunt down a real DS stylus, not a DS LITE just a plain, DS stylus...

EDIT:
*Pats FarRer on the back, "Poor fellow...thats just rotten luck"*

KooLDiMe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
so you didn't use any screen protector AND lost a phat stylus?? well, i hope you can afford it soon, coz i think that's quite a major issues. for future prevention, connect your DS to stylus with somekind of strap or something
happy.gif
*silly me..*

sometimes i lost my stylus too.. and soon after i realized that, im gonna wreak havoc in my room until i found it
nyanya.gif

i also bought a couple of HORI retractable-stylus, which i thought was good.. but they broke in just about a month after.. poor $6
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1