Hacking Noobie questions for 2DS XL

IStarr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello all,
So i was reading through the guides on the forums and just had a few questions. So i currently have the
Wood R4i Gold 3DS.
I am unable to play 3DS games on it and i’d wish to play 3DS games. However, i’m not too sure what i should do. I saw many things on Luma3DS but i did not understand if it allowed 3DS games to be played on my 2DS XL. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?
Also, what are the chances of being bricked?
Thanks all

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,
So i was reading through the guides on the forums and just had a few questions. So i currently have the
Wood R4i Gold 3DS.
I am unable to play 3DS games on it and i’d wish to play 3DS games. However, i’m not too sure what i should do. I saw many things on Luma3DS but i did not understand if it allowed 3DS games to be played on my 2DS XL. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?
Thanks all
0 brick chance and

https://3ds.hacks.guide/

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello all,
Wood R4i Gold 3DS.
Thanks all
Follow 3ds.hacks.guide, maybe your cart is compatible.with ntrboot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse