Hacking Noob question pls answerr this is important for me to know.

Noob Questions About Wiiu

• I was thinking the right thjng,

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im confuse

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

currentbeatz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Ok lets start

Yesterday i bought a Wii U console (5.5.3 J)
yes i thought the wii u US games i have will work on this wii and i dont know about region lock thing

then i tried searching for guides on youtube and this site

fast forward

i tried to hack my wii u Jap locked (using haxchi and CHBC and Mocha cfw)
i bought brain age and everything is fine also i back up my nand all it takes 3 hours to back up
then i installed homebrew luncher so that i can easilly access

my question is (i want to play wii u US games on my wii ) is that possible and also i download some games usa ver. using Usb helper (which should i use CBHC or Mocha cfw? and if mocha can i used SPIIIK app while running on cfw ? or should i go for RegionHax mode ? sorry for having bad english

i was thinking that if i run wup installer and install some usa games then boot my wii u jap to mocha cfw then play the game it will work thats what i think but i was scared cause
ive read some articles theyre we got brick . so i want to ask if i was thinking the right thing or not

currentbeatz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
yes as long as you have the cfw enabled, spiik works on all regions
Hi sir. Just download super mario 3 world USA ver and toads Treasure USA ver. I tried to boot them using CBCH first they freeze 2nd auto boot cbch then >>hbl>> spiik > lunch the game both of them still freeze

But i tried to install zelda wind walker and minecraft from Usb helper they work fine in with no spiik just auto boot cbch .

Any idea to work this 2 mario games.

Last edited by currentbeatz,

Mr_Ted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ok i just loaded up my wii u(EU) and i have haxchi btw, turned on the cfw->launched hbl->loadded up spiik-> changed my language to japanese-> booted back to the wii u menu-> launched treasure trove and it works, but mario world 3 did not work, didnt crash just the language stayed in english for me.

Did the same method again of turning my wii u, blah blah blah and tried running it through loadiine, instantly crashed.

So for me, wii u games work flawlessly no issues there, but virtual games i am not too sure there, kept crashing on me.

currentbeatz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi sir. Just download super mario 3 world USA ver and toads Treasure USA ver. I tried to boot them using CBCH first they freeze 2nd auto boot cbch then >>hbl>> spiik > lunch the game both of them still freeze

But i tried to install zelda wind walker and minecraft from Usb helper they work fine in with ni spiik just auto boot cbch .

Any idea to work this 2 mario games.
ok i just loaded up my wii u(EU) and i have haxchi btw, turned on the cfw->launched hbl->loadded up spiik-> changed my language to japanese-> booted back to the wii u menu-> launched treasure trove and it works, but mario world 3 did not work, didnt crash just the language stayed in english for me.

Did the same method again of turning my wii u, blah blah blah and tried running it through loadiine, instantly crashed.

So for me, wii u games work flawlessly no issues there, but virtual games i am not too sure there, kept crashing on me.

hi can you teach me to convert files from lodiiine to wud installer cause upon checking of USB helper CALL OF DUTY GAMES AND ELITE SNIPER IS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE STORE -EU - USA- JPN- KR no files has been uploaded to the system - i was thinking is to download from torrent sites and convert to wud but how.

Mr_Ted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yes of course, here you go

gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-convert-loadiine-games-to-usb-installable-format-properly.456721/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if your still unsure, pm me and ill teach you, but really it aint too hard honestly

currentbeatz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-convert-loadiine-games-to-usb-installable-format-properly.456721/

if your still unsure, pm me and ill teach you, but really it aint too hard honestly
sorry just now im confuse to this im just new to hacking wii u but i hack most psp.ps3.wii .3ds. ds but this i cant understand sorry for my bad english... yes i love that teach me pls . i just want the game CALL OF DUTY GHOST AND SNIPER ELITE lodiine ver. to Wud installer.

and also some games from USB HELPER fails. i mean i got some games yes 100 % working when installing wud installer but the game -- smash brawl. resident evil revalation (JAP/USA) , tekken = failes in the middle of installing the wii u suddenly shuts down when im installing them to my wii u via USB-

games installed in my wii u so far is mario kart.zelda breath of the wild, bayoneta 1/2 , zombiU, mario 3d world.yoshi, mario bros , zelda wind walker, minecraft,watch dog,

Mr_Ted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yea, i've come across the same issue, figured a work around it with a bit or researching and found out the others have the same issue when they all updated their wii u usb helper to the latest update, where the problems started to begin. I decided to unistall wiiu usb helper and install a previous version, Wii U Usb Helper 0.6.1.616. Since then i've ignored any updates when i launch the app and never had any issues when installing any game, this is also including the game updates/dlc etc..

currentbeatz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yea, i've come across the same issue, figured a work around it with a bit or researching and found out the others have the same issue when they all updated their wii u usb helper to the latest update, where the problems started to begin. I decided to unistall wiiu usb helper and install a previous version, Wii U Usb Helper 0.6.1.616. Since then i've ignored any updates when i launch the app and never had any issues when installing any game, this is also including the game updates/dlc etc..
So meaning the games on my list fails also fails to you and then u used old usb helper
To install them by the way also im planing to use a y cable on my eclosure this is a normal 3.0 usb type A, I ordered today a y cable 3.0 to give more power on my external would this be ok? Btw sorry for my bad english and also thank you for answering my questions really appreciate it.

Attachments

• 2F5FFD6D-EFA9-423B-B10D-EE71E3FCBA81.png
    2F5FFD6D-EFA9-423B-B10D-EE71E3FCBA81.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 183
Last edited by currentbeatz,

Mr_Ted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
if your planning on archiving the entire Wii U library, there's only about 250GB worth of GOOD games on the Wii U, i dont see no reason why, i just have a 128gp usb thumb drive, works perfectly for me.

Last edited by Mr_Ted,

currentbeatz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So meaning the games on my list fails also fails to you and then u used old usb helper
To install them by the way also im playining to use a y cable on my eclosure this is a normal 3.0 usb type A, I ordered today a y cable 3.0 to give more power on my external would this be ok? Btw sorry for my bad english and also thank you for answering my questions really appreciate it.
yes
if your planning on archiving the entire Wii U library, there's only about 250GB worth of GOOD games on the Wii U, i dont see no reason why, i just have a 128gp usb thumb drive, works perfectly for me.
i already put all of the games i want to put om my wii u its on my notepad, im not going to stop if the smash , resident, fatal frame, donkey kong, toad, is still not going to work cause in the end im going to give this to my cousins above 10 yes old and i want to show them what this wii u is capable of.

currentbeatz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Btw if ever can i have your usb helper i cant find the old version stuff , if ever can i just get a google drive link with you sir? Really appreciate it thanks

currentbeatz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
hi mr ted its been a while the usb loader u provided me works perfectly the thing is wiiu.titlekeys this thing today not working anymore i just want to download batman series as my last game to install but the server is down also.

-- additional question: Can i install games without using any CFW? what im planning to do is just going to run the system normaly and remove autoboot of CB haxchi then i will just use homebrew luncher and install game using wup. ..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: