[Noob Question] How to use a edited (in pk3ds) code.bin ?/ Pkm SuMo

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by RodrigoJ12, Jan 31, 2017.

1. RodrigoJ12
    OP

RodrigoJ12 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2017
    so i already use a code.bin/code.ips in my SD to get out of outlines and to load SaltySD , but i edited the exefs in pk3ds , and now i want to know how i load this edited code.bin

2. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Same way, you just have to patch it. Although if it's from the initial game and not the update, it won't work anyway. You would need to take the updates code.bin and replace it with the dumped one in the exeFS and then edit things with PK3DS, then you need to patch it with no outlines and saltySD again. Unless you can somehow build a custom .ips patch with the already edited code.bin but I have no idea how to go about that.

3. RodrigoJ12
    OP

RodrigoJ12 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2017
    I have a problem , i not find a 1.1 code.bin , downloaded the cia version of the update , decrypted using D9 , but for some reason Asia's program here cannot extracted cia files , and i not find a .3ds version of the update

4. RodrigoJ12
    OP

RodrigoJ12 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2017
    Update: i find a 1.1 code.bin in that iso site, this code is without outlines , edited in pk3ds , and now i have the .bin that i need to transform in .ips , do you know how i do that ? Obs: if is that with SaltySD + armips i'm not able to do , because i aways get this error http://imgur.com/Od4pWhw (sorry for the noob question btw)