Noob Question: Browserhax / Menuhax on 11.0?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by veenx0704, Dec 17, 2016.

1. veenx0704
    OP

veenx0704 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2016
    United States
    California
    Hey guys, I have a noob question about installing the menuhax on 2ds 11.0-33U.

I have a new 2ds with 11.0-33U and I want to know if I can still install the homebrew using a browserhax then install the menuhax.

I heard that If I launch the browser, the nintendo will ask me to update to the latest firmware so I can't access to the browser unless I update them, does that mean browerhax won't work to install the menuhax anymore?

If so, my option will be buying Zelda game & powersaves or cubic ninja or freakyforms right?

2. Sketchy1

Sketchy1 gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer

Aug 9, 2016
    United States
    they will nag to update yes. I reccomennd waiting for 33c3 or grabbing some other userland exploit like basehaxx, then dsi downgrading, presuming you have a dsi game

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

And i wouldnt reccomend oot and powerssves, because it requires powersaves pro to run, which required an extra paid subscription to get

Last edited by Sketchy1, Dec 17, 2016
    veenx0704 likes this.
  3. veenx0704
    OP

veenx0704 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2016
    United States
    California
    Thank you for the reply:)
    Unfortunately I don't have any exploit dsiware game, and I can't buy any of them since nintendo pulled out from eshop.
    But I happened to have powersaves pro so I don't need to pay extra subscription, and just ordered OOT from Amazon for only $15. I think i'm going to try oot hax.

What is 33c3 I keep seeing???

4. Sketchy1

Sketchy1 gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer

Aug 9, 2016
    United States
    it lets you install the hacked dsiware game save without the need of another 3ds. And its a userland hb that uses the 3ds music app

Last edited by Sketchy1, Dec 17, 2016
    veenx0704 likes this.