Gaming Noob question about Pandora's Battery

Symbolic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you do it exactly? I've been googling it and some are either explained weirdly, or just to vague...

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i read the sticky, but i couldn't find if there was a way to temp mod the battery using tight tape on the points and wire. i saw that someone mentioned tape, but that was the closest I saw.

ediblebird

Trophies
XP
Country
use anime_junkies method, in which you can scratch off the circuit, and when you have finished, redraw the circuit with a pencil

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will do....thought that would be slightly risky and that drawing that circuit back might not work. Probably will just end up modding a battery permanently. buying a new extended life from eb or wally world.

Shyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm the one who advocated the tape method. Use ediblebird's guide, the solder method (third method in the guide). Instead of soldering the wire down to the points, tape the wire to the points. Make sure that you also tape other parts of the wire that may touch something that will cause a problem.

Here's two pictures I took of what I did:
DSCN1101.jpg

DSCN1107.jpg

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thought the wiring points were different on the phat battery. saw a diagram of a wired phat, but i lost it. blah. thx for the pics though.

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gracias....sad that my batter looked nothing like those and is unmoddable...made in china, but i guess it may be a newer battery....battery was heating up ridiculous though before i opened it, so i'm just going to buy a new batter anyway. have a friend that has a magickey and pandora, i'll just have him set it up for now. kudos.

Shyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
apocalypticvisionary said:
gracias....sad that my batter looked nothing like those and is unmoddable...made in china, but i guess it may be a newer battery....battery was heating up ridiculous though before i opened it, so i'm just going to buy a new batter anyway. have a friend that has a magickey and pandora, i'll just have him set it up for now. kudos.

If it doesn't look like either of the pictures, most likely it is a fake.

Symbolic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I downgrade from 3.40 to 1.50? Do I really need Lumines? Or just Pandora's Battery and the Magic Memory stick?

Shyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pandora will work regardless of firmware version.
Lumines an option if you do not want to use Pandora, and only for firmware 3.5 and below, if I remember correctly. So if you are using Pandora, no Lumines is required.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night