Homebrew Noob question about Ironhax updating

Redferne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I'm a little confused about the update process of Ironhax when you want to update to a new firmware.
Let me explain.
I have a N3DS on firmware 9.9E with Ironhax 2.1 installed. I understand from what I read here that I should update to 2.5 in case I want to update to a newer firmware (and the obviously new very nice features).

- If I plan to stay on 9.9 I just have to run the new installer, select my actual firmware and I'm done.
- If I plan to update to 10.2 I just have to run the new installer and here is where I'm confused. Do I have to select my actual firmware or do I have to select the one I'm going to update to?

I'm sure this is obvious to some people but I'd rather ask than break my Ironhax :lol:

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all,
I'm a little confused about the update process of Ironhax when you want to update to a new firmware.
Let me explain.
I have a N3DS on firmware 9.9E with Ironhax 2.1 installed. I understand from what I read here that I should update to 2.5 in case I want to update to a newer firmware (and the obviously new very nice features).

- If I plan to stay on 9.9 I just have to run the new installer, select my actual firmware and I'm done.
- If I plan to update to 10.2 I just have to run the new installer and here is where I'm confused. Do I have to select my actual firmware or do I have to select the one I'm going to update to?

I'm sure this is obvious to some people but I'd rather ask than break my Ironhax :lol:
Choose the one you're going to update to, and update.

Redferne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I see, thank you.

So the hax is dependant on the firmware it will work on.
Well I'll stay on 9.9 anyway until a new tubehax/browserhax is discovered.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup