Hacking Noob proof mod guide needed!

kiel379

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey I have been looking for hours on the Internet for a simple easy to follow guide for modding my Xbox 360, I can only seem to find things on flashing the drive which are complicated and don't give very good explanation on what you need, I would really like to find a softmod or a way to play games off a external hdd as my games are scratched to hell, especially halo reach which I play all the time. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it :)

Also if anyone reading this plays condition zero come to my clans server just search MUH, we are currently recruiting and need more admin!

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You'll have to purchase a ODDE like the Xk3y or the Wasabi 360 and have a dump of your DVD Drive keys.

You can download Jungleflasher and lookup on how to dump the DVD keys (they require a compatible SATA Chipset and a Conectivity kit + a Probe 3 depending on your drive)

The Wasabi 360 can dump the DVD Keys without external tools.

However a ODDE will set you back around 100 pounds.

As for your question about a "softmod", NO.
There won't be a softmod and will never likely be one for the 360 since everything runs in encrypted memory.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ODDE is a Optical Drive Emulator.
Much like the WODE for the Wii.

It's the only wat of playing backups from a USB harddrive on a "retail" console.

A SATA Compatible chipset is a SATA chipset which is supported by Jungleflasher (you'll have to refer to the iXtreme site for that)

The ODDE costs around 100 pounds excluding the HDD.
Hardware needed for dumping also comes in at around 100. (I can do this for you for "free" tho if you provide the shippingcosts)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1